Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • elona
    • By elona 9th Aug 05, 1:42 PM
    • 11,150 Posts
    • 63,458 Thanks
    elona
    • 9th Aug 05, 1:42 PM
    • 9th Aug 05, 1:42 PM
    You just eat them like large sardines - if you want to heat them then you could put them in microwave in a dish for 45 secs or so.
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • Penny-Pincher!!
    • 9th Aug 05, 1:58 PM
    Hey
    • 9th Aug 05, 1:58 PM
    Hi

I dont personally like them. I love Cod, Haddock etc but kippers, sardines and salmon...i cant stomach. I love tuna though...Im just abit weird. I think its the bone thing I dont like..the texture :confused:

Anyway, my dad loves sardines (tinned with tomatoes in lidls 18pence) in a toasted sandwhich It looks horrible but he loves them. I remember when little him always having them at lunch, but i bet there cheaper now than then at 18 pence a tin(only 15years ago ). He makes them in a proper sandwhich toaster so they are sealed-still the same toaster from 15 years ago too...lol.

Thought Id share that with you.

Hope you enjoy them...whatever you do with them.

Penny-Pincher!!
    xxx
    To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,
    requires brains!

FEB GC/DIESEL 200/4 WEEKS
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

123Posts Today

2,229Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • A brilliant and gripping profile of Boris Johnson by the great @JPonpolitics well worth the 15 minute read https://t.co/odelHYEbRg

• Boris Johnson is now going to be our prime minister. Worth a pause for thought, whatever your political persuasion.

• Boy they're dragging out this #conservativeleadership announcement.Three introducers now each grabbing air time. Get on with it please!

• Follow Martin