Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Naomi
    • By MSE Naomi 22nd Jan 19, 4:34 PM
    • 197Posts
    • 40Thanks
    MSE Naomi
    MSE Poll: How much data do you use on your mobile?
    • 22nd Jan 19, 4:34 PM
    MSE Poll: How much data do you use on your mobile? 22nd Jan 19 at 4:34 PM
    Poll started 22 January 2019
    With the growing use of social networks, streaming services, gaming and more all done on mobiles, we wanted to see how much data you crunch in a month.

How much data (via 3G or 4G signal not Wi-Fi) do you USE in a typical month? If unsure, check your data usage settings or your mobile bill.

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
Page 1
    • ds1980
    • By ds1980 26th Jan 19, 11:41 PM
    • 1,206 Posts
    • 325 Thanks
    ds1980
    • 26th Jan 19, 11:41 PM
    • 26th Jan 19, 11:41 PM
    I always love this question when renewing contracts. Its irrelevant as I would use the amount of data I had. If I had 20gb Id be much more Blaise about using data than if I only had 2gb.
    • Mr.Saver
    • By Mr.Saver 27th Jan 19, 2:34 PM
    • 292 Posts
    • 143 Thanks
    Mr.Saver
    • 27th Jan 19, 2:34 PM
    • 27th Jan 19, 2:34 PM
    I always love this question when renewing contracts. It’s irrelevant as I would use the amount of data I had. If I had 20gb I’d be much more Blaise about using data than if I only had 2gb.
    Originally posted by ds1980
    You will have a comfort range at the end. If you were given only 100mb, can you manage to not go above it? What would you feel about it when using your phone? On the other end, if you were given 1000gb, can you actually use the most of it without intentionally wasting it? Maybe you don't have one number to the answer, but you will have a comfort range.
    In my case, the upper side of my comfort range is only 4 times the lower side, and I think most people have a comfort range less wide than your range (10 times).
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

804Posts Today

4,864Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin