Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Megan F
    • By MSE Megan F 27th Mar 18, 7:41 PM
    • 405Posts
    • 200Thanks
    MSE Megan F
    0 WOW
    MSE News: Pizza Express customers left cheesed off
    • 27th Mar 18, 7:41 PM
    0 WOW
    MSE News: Pizza Express customers left cheesed off 27th Mar 18 at 7:41 PM
    Pizza Express unveiled its new app today, whetting users' appetite with the promise of a totally free pizza. But unfortunately the launch has proved sloppier than a Sloppy Giuseppe, with disappointed customers left sitting in restaurants unable to get the deal...
    Read the full story:
    'Pizza Express customers left cheesed off as ‘free pizza’ offer fails to deliver'

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
    Read the latest MSE News
    Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail
Page 1
    • Herbalus
    • By Herbalus 27th Mar 18, 8:56 PM
    • 2,373 Posts
    • 2,082 Thanks
    Herbalus
    • 27th Mar 18, 8:56 PM
    • 27th Mar 18, 8:56 PM
    Why would you go to a restaurant without having the code already on your phone?

I wouldn!!!8217;t order food because an app was supposed to be sending me a code at some point whilst I was eating.
    • robin58
    • By robin58 28th Mar 18, 12:01 AM
    • 2,705 Posts
    • 3,269 Thanks
    robin58
    • 28th Mar 18, 12:01 AM
    • 28th Mar 18, 12:01 AM
    What I'm cheesed of with is the MSE employing trainee Daily Mail reporters who have to mess about reporting with pizza jokes.

How about just writing the story with just the facts of the story just like MSE used to do brilliantly once.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!!
    • MABLE
    • By MABLE 28th Mar 18, 11:00 AM
    • 3,905 Posts
    • 2,056 Thanks
    MABLE
    • 28th Mar 18, 11:00 AM
    • 28th Mar 18, 11:00 AM
    We had no problem downloading the app and received the message code will appear in the wallet app in 6 to 12 hours. As we have 6 weeks to use the code and bearing in mind the school holidays we intend to use it when things settle down. Also no sympathy for the idiots who went along expecting their free pizza today.
    Last edited by MABLE; 28-03-2018 at 11:03 AM.
    • donerkebab
    • By donerkebab 28th Mar 18, 12:22 PM
    • 177 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    donerkebab
    • 28th Mar 18, 12:22 PM
    • 28th Mar 18, 12:22 PM
    Does the code stay on the app once activated or like O2/Wuntu - disappear if you close the app /restart the phone?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

64Posts Today

2,356Users online

Martin's Twitter