Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 2Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb energy discount code - £50 off - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb energy discount code - £50 off - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands (unlike others, which does not offer such a guarantee, which is a bit tricksy).

Bulb Energy is generally no more expensive than a big energy provider, and with the £50 credit, almost certainly cheaper than anything else in the first year by some margin.

Here's a Bulb energy discount code/voucher code link:

If you use my link and send me a PM with your full name, I'll send you an additional £20 from my bonus once you've switched

Use my link - https://join.bulb.co.uk/join/quote/jmedwards to get a £50 Bulb.co.uk energy credit + an extra £25 from me

I've been a happy Bulb energy customer for a year now and couldn't recommend it highly enough

Last edited by jmedwards; 13-04-2018 at 9:10 AM.
Page 18
    • Fish1979
    • By Fish1979 24th Dec 17, 1:20 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fish1979
    Hi, i joined Bulb through a referral link around 2 months ago and so far everything is great, their customer service is excellent usually when you email you get a same day response. Very happy hope it continues.
    If anybody wants to use my link (we both get £50 each) then it is below:

Bulb.co.uk/refer/ian2282

Cheers.
    • tracy6697
    • By tracy6697 26th Dec 17, 7:43 PM
    • 188 Posts
    • 578 Thanks
    tracy6697
    Hi folks,

I've just recently switched over to Bulb for my new place. My referral code is - https://bulb.co.uk/refer/nicola3139

I get £50 and you get £50 for using my link. I'll happily pass on £20 by Paypal when the switch and payout is completed. So a total of £70 for you.

Thanks

Nikki
    Originally posted by xnikkix
    Hi Nikki,

Iíve just switched using your referral code.

Tracy
    SPC #229= £103.76(2014)
    VSP #11 = £74.11(2014) £85.55 (2015)
    Crazy Clothes Challenge 2014 £33/£100, 2015 £44 / £100
    DFBXmas2015 #10 £3000 / £3,000 (100%)
    LBM - December 2013
    • Jamesm87
    • By Jamesm87 28th Dec 17, 11:52 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jamesm87
    £50 bill credit when signing up to bulb withh this link
    Hi,

I have switched to bulb and they are good. Found them on mse energy club.

If you use the below link you also get a £50 bill credit on top of the good tariff stated on mse energy club. Using this referral link by far made it the cheapest tariff for me.

Good customer service, they confirm the bill credit straight away and keep you informed in the switch. Plus itís renewable energy.

Link is:
    bulb.co.uk/refer/james2918

Enjoy
    • Jamesm87
    • By Jamesm87 28th Dec 17, 11:55 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jamesm87
    One more thing - they pay your cancellation fee up to £120 if switching energy mid contract
    • xnikkix
    • By xnikkix 29th Dec 17, 11:26 AM
    • 291 Posts
    • 110 Thanks
    xnikkix
    Nikki I have just used your link.

My referral link
    https://bulb.co.uk/refer/laura9417
    Originally posted by LauraCow
    Hi Laura,

Thanks for using my link. Can you pm me your Paypal address?

Thanks

Nikki
    • npjenkins
    • By npjenkins 1st Jan 18, 6:22 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    npjenkins
    The Bulb - Renewable Energy - £50 off each Here's my referral link for £50 when you switch to The Bulb. £50 for you and £50 for me, customer service is great and it's renewable energy.

One thing to note is that these use a debit card payment each month rather than a direct debit which apparently keeps the price low.

If anyone is interested you can use the following link for £50 off.

Please keep the chain alive and use the following link:

bulb.co.uk/refer/nigel3318
    • SpanishBlue
    • By SpanishBlue 1st Jan 18, 6:34 PM
    • 193 Posts
    • 102 Thanks
    SpanishBlue
    The Bulb - Renewable Energy - £50 off each

One thing to note is that these use a debit card payment each month rather than a direct debit which apparently keeps the price low.
    Originally posted by npjenkins
    One quick message or phone call to them and they will happily set up a direct debit for you if that's what you prefer.
    • tompoulo
    • By tompoulo 2nd Jan 18, 5:12 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    tompoulo
    Bulb £50 referal code January 2018
    Hi guys
    Just decided to bite the bullet and switch to bulb. Very good communication so far.
    You can use my code so we both get £50. Nice little bonus after xmas :P
    Not allowed to post links yet
    just type their address followed by: refer/dimitris2633

Will write a review when the switch is complete

Thanks and happy new year!
    • PaulSD
    • By PaulSD 2nd Jan 18, 9:26 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    PaulSD
    I've just switched to Bulb and benefited from the £50 referral bonus.

If you'd like to use my link below, you'll get the £50 bonus plus I'll give you an extra £30 (from the £50 I'd get) in the form of Amazon vouchers or direct bank transfer. So you get £80 in total.

Just send me a private message when your switch to Bulb is complete.

Thanks
    Originally posted by TCA

Hi TCA - I've just signed up with Bulb using your referral link. Expected switch date is 23rd January.
    Thanks.
    • TCA
    • By TCA 2nd Jan 18, 10:16 PM
    • 1,352 Posts
    • 798 Thanks
    TCA
    Hi TCA - I've just signed up with Bulb using your referral link. Expected switch date is 23rd January.
    Thanks.
    Originally posted by PaulSD
    Hi Paul. Many thanks for using my link. Bulb have confirmed your sign-up and the expected switch date. When it completes, just send me a PM to say if you'd like your extra £30 by PayPal, bank transfer or Amazon gift card. Thanks again.
    • lopst
    • By lopst 3rd Jan 18, 10:32 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    lopst
    Many thanks for using my link arbynuts.

For anyone else interested in using my link below, you'll get the standard £50 bonus plus I'll give you an extra £30 (from the £50 I'd get) in the form of Amazon vouchers or direct bank transfer. So you get £80 in total.

Just send me a private message when your switch to Bulb is complete. Thanks in advance to anyone who does so.
    Originally posted by TCA
    Hey TCA, as with all the others above me I've used your referral link Hopefully your energy bills are paid for a few months now!

Will let you know when switch completes, thanks
    • TCA
    • By TCA 3rd Jan 18, 11:37 AM
    • 1,352 Posts
    • 798 Thanks
    TCA
    Hey TCA, as with all the others above me I've used your referral link
    Originally posted by lopst
    Many thanks lopst. I'll look out for your PM around the 24th January and will sort your extra £30 payment then. Cheers.
    • joshtbh
    • By joshtbh 3rd Jan 18, 3:06 PM
    • 1,372 Posts
    • 1,629 Thanks
    joshtbh
    Switched to Bulb yesterday and didn't know about the referalls which would have benefited me and someone else. :-(

I'm posting my link they gave me in case anyone fancies £50 off their first bill (which I missed out on!) and it gets me the same apparently: www.bulb.co.uk/refer/james944
    • mikepaszek
    • By mikepaszek 3rd Jan 18, 9:34 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mikepaszek
    Bulb Save me 300 quid plus i get 50 credit
    just use my link copy and past to browser and we can share 80 quid ,when you reedy use my link and send me email kindly regards
    bulb.co.uk/refer/michal6442
    Last edited by mikepaszek; 16-01-2018 at 8:21 PM. Reason: i offer more to promo it
    • michellej1980
    • By michellej1980 4th Jan 18, 10:34 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    michellej1980
    I joined Bulb recently after seeing an MSE post. No problems so far though the referral bonus is added to your account credit rather than into your bank account. However, one message to them and they paid it straight to me. They have a handy app for checking your bills, submitting meter readings and contacting them.

Hereís my referral link for new joiners and will earn us both £50:
    Michelle has given you £50 of FREE renewable energy. To claim your free gift, sign up using this link:

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/michelle1288
    • djblamire
    • By djblamire 4th Jan 18, 11:47 PM
    • 287 Posts
    • 48 Thanks
    djblamire
    If you're looking to sign up to Bulb now is definitely the right time. It is one of most competitive providers out there, and they don't charge any exit fees if you don't like them or later find a better deal.

Use the link below to receive a £50 credit. Also if you're in contract and your existing provider charges you a fee to move them Bulb will refund you up to £120 to cover this.

Link: http://bulb.co.uk/refer/graham6388

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by djblamire; 24-01-2018 at 12:37 PM.
    • Cocorita
    • By Cocorita 5th Jan 18, 7:51 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Cocorita
    I switchedto Bulb a few months ago and has been Brilliant!
    They have the lowest tariff offered by any 100% renewable electricity company in the UK.

I leave my referral code here to get a £50 credit.
    If your current provider have an exit fee, Bulb will refund up to £120 for it. And they don't charge exit fees.

bulb.co.uk/refer/crazyarg
    • safara
    • By safara 6th Jan 18, 9:30 AM
    • 55 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    safara
    Originally posted by michellej1980
    Many thanks Michelle - I used your link and got my £50 credit

If anyone else would like a free £50 and lower electricity - that is 100% renewable! - here is my link for you - you know it makes sense!!

https://bulb.co.uk/refer/grant8457
    • michellej1980
    • By michellej1980 6th Jan 18, 4:13 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    michellej1980
    Thanks a lot Grant!
    • SoozyJ22
    • By SoozyJ22 7th Jan 18, 2:27 PM
    • 3,046 Posts
    • 21,694 Thanks
    SoozyJ22
    Bulb came out cheapest for me when I compared prices using the MSE checker and so I switched using one of the previous links in this thread.

If anyone would like to use my link to switch I'd be very grateful and you would receive £50 credit:

https://join.bulb.co.uk/refer/susie141
    Last edited by SoozyJ22; 07-01-2018 at 3:01 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

63Posts Today

2,475Users online

Martin's Twitter