Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Nick RK
    • By MSE Nick RK 8th Dec 17, 10:01 AM
    • 3Posts
    • 3Thanks
    MSE Nick RK
    MSE News: Npower and E.on ‘sorry’ for misleading users after MSE exit fees campaign
    • 8th Dec 17, 10:01 AM
    MSE News: Npower and E.on ‘sorry’ for misleading users after MSE exit fees campaign 8th Dec 17 at 10:01 AM
    Npower and E.on have apologised and paid out for misleading customers after a MoneySavingExpert.com investigation a year ago revealed many customers with fixes ending were wrongly told they'd have to pay to switch...
    Read the full story:
    'Npower and E.on ‘sorry’ for misleading users after MSE exit fees campaign'

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
    Last edited by MSE Luke; 08-12-2017 at 1:43 PM.
Page 1
    • Raxiel
    • By Raxiel 8th Dec 17, 10:58 AM
    • 935 Posts
    • 561 Thanks
    Raxiel
    • 8th Dec 17, 10:58 AM
    • 8th Dec 17, 10:58 AM
    Now, how about BG?

E.ON's Helena and Malc were always clear on here about the penalty free period at the end of a switch, (as well as the extension of fixed rates between one fixed rate and another), but I remember dealing with call centre staff from that company that were adamant that exit fees applied right to the end, even after being challenged.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

310Posts Today

4,697Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Oh if only one were brave/honest enough to say "my mental health" - in answer to the weakness question. I say this? https://t.co/RyihpzwPdY

• Been out with the little one, just got back and turned the #c4debate on. What have i missed? Who is winning?

• It's the weekend, it's the weekend, yay. It's that moment, when as usual, to sign off for family time. So I bid y? https://t.co/2RYRnz3fEe

• Follow Martin