Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Karl
    • By MSE Karl 21st Nov 17, 5:03 PM
    • 131Posts
    • 40Thanks
    MSE Karl
    MSE Poll: How do you rate your energy providerís recent service?
    • 21st Nov 17, 5:03 PM
    MSE Poll: How do you rate your energy providerís recent service? 21st Nov 17 at 5:03 PM
    Poll started 21 November 2017

How do you rate your energy provider’s recent service?

Winter's nearly here, the heating's on and while we're all about slashing energy bills, we know service counts too. So twice a year we test recent customer service.

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks!

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Karl; 21-11-2017 at 6:21 PM.
Page 1
    • Andrew.Jinman
    • By Andrew.Jinman 22nd Nov 17, 7:12 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Andrew.Jinman
    • 22nd Nov 17, 7:12 AM
    • 22nd Nov 17, 7:12 AM
    Our supplier is iSupply. However, it is not listed. But as little or no contact, we list it as OK.
    • sultanim
    • By sultanim 22nd Nov 17, 8:27 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 25 Thanks
    sultanim
    • 22nd Nov 17, 8:27 AM
    • 22nd Nov 17, 8:27 AM
    You've missed Scottish Power .... but then perhaps you know they are the worst company ever, in any sector.
    • MSE Karl
    • By MSE Karl 22nd Nov 17, 9:21 AM
    • 131 Posts
    • 40 Thanks
    MSE Karl
    • 22nd Nov 17, 9:21 AM
    • 22nd Nov 17, 9:21 AM
    Hi,

Both Scottish Power and iSupply (iSupplyEnergy) are options in the poll.

Kind regards,
    MSE Karl
    • Lizzy2mellow
    • By Lizzy2mellow 27th Nov 17, 12:28 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Lizzy2mellow
    • 27th Nov 17, 12:28 PM
    • 27th Nov 17, 12:28 PM
    I moved from Scot Power as they are truly awful. I went to Bulb, I really didn't want to as I hadn't heard of them before and was not wanting more bad service. However how wrong was I! I moved in April 2017 and have had to phone 4 times, each answered within 2 mins and I have live chatted about 3 times, again answered very fast. Best bit, they are actually happy people who try their best to help you. My switch took about 3 weeks and I had no issues. Their website is super simple and easy to use. Oh I forgot to say, they have 1 tariff! That's it. If you have ever looked at the ridiculous amount on SP site its mind boggling. I'm saving around £35p/m which is shocking (but brilliant, makes me more annoyed at SP) If you get referred you also get £50 so that's more savings (If you want one to get a quote go to my twitter page Lizzy2mellow). The fact they are Renewable (currently 100% on electricity & 10% on Gas) is just the cherry ontop along with all the other ethical things they get involved with. Basically I cant recommend them highly enough.
    Last edited by Lizzy2mellow; 27-11-2017 at 12:31 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

306Posts Today

5,293Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • A brilliant and gripping profile of Boris Johnson by the great @JPonpolitics well worth the 15 minute read https://t.co/odelHYEbRg

• Boris Johnson is now going to be our prime minister. Worth a pause for thought, whatever your political persuasion.

• Boy they're dragging out this #conservativeleadership announcement.Three introducers now each grabbing air time. Get on with it please!

• Follow Martin