Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 3
    • aspella
    • By aspella 11th Nov 17, 1:41 PM
    • 798 Posts
    • 8,624 Thanks
    aspella
    Probably a stupid question but where is "my Account" . Just checked on "Bella". and can't see it anywhere

Any help is appreciated
    Originally posted by allisoca
    Hi Allisoca

Bella isn't a simply media site so there's no my account section - winners are still informed by email.

The simply media sites are the sites mentioned in post 2 - and winners are informed by accessing my account which can be found in the top corner.
    Last edited by aspella; 11-11-2017 at 1:43 PM.
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 11th Nov 17, 1:57 PM
    • 4,651 Posts
    • 176,813 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    Hi, all accounts are independent of each other. If they were linked, you would only be able to enter the comps once per day across all the sites, rather than once per day per site. The means that the winning notification is linked to the site where the entry was made and will only appear on that site.
    Originally posted by Simply Media
    Thanks for clarifying. Can I please check something with you. If there is a prize for example a calendar that is showing on all six sites, is there a prize of a calendar for each site, or is it one calendar shared across all six sites?

• Simply Media
    Hi Marg2k8

Some of our prizes go across all the sites, some appear on one or two sites and some are exclusive to one site - so there is a mixture.

The iWon Team
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Simply Media. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies List. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 22nd Nov 17, 8:15 PM
    • 4,651 Posts
    • 176,813 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    Simply Media are going to be running an advent on their click to wins. Details on their site here;

https://iwon.iwn.io/page/Competition-News

"Ho Ho Ho!!!8230; yes, it won!!!8217;t be long until Father Christmas is on his way to us. To help get you in the festive spirit we will be running a Countdown to Christmas Advent every day from 1st December until Christmas Eve. With over £700 worth of prizes to giveaway you have to be in it to win it! From watches to vouchers to games, there is something for everyone, so don!!!8217;t miss out.

Each prize will be live for 24 hours only and the winner will be randomly selected the next day so keep an eye on your !!!8216;My Account!!!8217; page to see if you have a !!!8216;Winner!!!8217; message appear."

As this is still a click to win, I don't believe it needs to be added to the advent thread, but I will send a PM to sleepyjones just in case.

• Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 26th Nov 17, 9:43 AM
    • 4,651 Posts
    • 176,813 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    After messaging sleepyjones, I have posted an advent thread here;

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5750433

• 2013yearofthehouse
    • By 2013yearofthehouse 30th Nov 17, 2:35 PM
    • 2,190 Posts
    • 38,601 Thanks
    2013yearofthehouse
    I!!!8217;ve only just seen this on SimplyMedia!!!8230;!!!8230;

!!!8220;Q: Can I create more than one account?
    If you have more than one email address, you can use these to create multiple accounts.!!!8221;

Does anyone actually do this? I don!!!8217;t (barely enough time to enter once per day lol), but just curious if anyone does and if you!!!8217;ve won?
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 1st Dec 17, 8:19 AM
    • 4,651 Posts
    • 176,813 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    I!!!8217;ve only just seen this on SimplyMedia!!!8230;!!!8230;

!!!8220;Q: Can I create more than one account?
    If you have more than one email address, you can use these to create multiple accounts.!!!8221;

Does anyone actually do this? I don!!!8217;t (barely enough time to enter once per day lol), but just curious if anyone does and if you!!!8217;ve won?
    Originally posted by 2013yearofthehouse
    No. One account is enough for me and I've never won on that. Would bore me to tears to enter using two or more.

• Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 1st Jan 18, 2:06 PM
    • 4,651 Posts
    • 176,813 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    Simply Media have started a new lucky sevens draw.

"Here at Competition Towers, we hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to 2018! To kick off the great start to the new year, we can reveal our next Lucky 7 Prize is going to be a Hitachi 43" 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV worth over £300, and you can start collecting free entries for this prize draw competition from 1st January.

You can only gain entries for this prize by collecting stars, with 7 stars = 1 entry. You can collect 1 star per day by entering at least 7 competitions.

Remember, stars reset each month. This competition ends 31st March 2018."

Found here:

https://iwon.iwn.io/page/Competition-News

• bootcutboy
    • By bootcutboy 9th Jan 18, 4:15 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    bootcutboy
    About the Bauer Media daily comps?
    Hi all, I am fairly new to all this competition entering but really enjoying it and have won a weekend break already. I keep seeing “Daily Entry Competitions” everywhere on comping sites, can anyone explain whether these are sites with new comps daily or the same comps can be entered every day?

Also the long list of Bauer Media websites offering competitions, are these legit, do people actually win these comps? Can I Enter the same comp on numerous of these sites?

Any help or advice anyone can give me about daily comps would be awesome please!
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Jan 18, 4:26 PM
    • 37,247 Posts
    • 251,741 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Also the long list of Bauer Media websites offering competitions, are these legit, do people actually win these comps? Can I Enter the same comp on numerous of these sites?

Any help or advice anyone can give me about daily comps would be awesome please!
    Originally posted by bootcutboy
    Even if generally a very poor use of time they are legit, you can enter on every site every day - all the entries are pooled for the prize(s) on offer - in some cases it's possible to get 6,000 plus entries for one prize and at least 2,000 to 4,000 plus is not unusual.
    • bootcutboy
    • By bootcutboy 9th Jan 18, 9:09 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    bootcutboy
    Even if generally a very poor use of time they are legit, you can enter on every site every day - all the entries are pooled for the prize(s) on offer - in some cases it's possible to get 6,000 plus entries for one prize and at least 2,000 to 4,000 plus is not unusual.
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    That’s great thanks, so just to save me wasting loads of my time... say I Enter for the exact same prize on 5 different Bauer sites will I get 5 chances to win one prize or will there be 5 prizes? Or will I only get one overall competition entry for that particular prize? Hope that makes sense?
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 9th Jan 18, 9:32 PM
    • 4,651 Posts
    • 176,813 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    That’s great thanks, so just to save me wasting loads of my time... say I Enter for the exact same prize on 5 different Bauer sites will I get 5 chances to win one prize or will there be 5 prizes? Or will I only get one overall competition entry for that particular prize? Hope that makes sense?
    You would get five chances to win one prize. As advised above, if you really liked a particular prize, you might be able to have thousands of entries to win that particular prize, if you entered on every site every day.. (But you might be competing with lots of other people who also have thousands of entries for the same prize.

People do win from them. I won a book yesterday.

• mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Jan 18, 9:32 PM
    • 37,247 Posts
    • 251,741 Thanks
    mjm3346
    That!!!8217;s great thanks, so just to save me wasting loads of my time... say I Enter for the exact same prize on 5 different Bauer sites will I get 5 chances to win one prize or will there be 5 prizes? Or will I only get one overall competition entry for that particular prize? Hope that makes sense?
    The individual competitions will say how many prizes there are, in most cases where the prize is a reasonable value there will be one.
    If you enter on 5 sites everyday for 2 months you will have 300 entries into that prize draw for the one prize, if entering on say 100 of the sites for that time you would have 6,000 entries - the entries from all the sites are pooled together.

The "official rules" for any individual competition list the other sites that competition is running on, for example

http://clickswin.takeabreak.co.uk/sweepstakes/win-500-john-lewis-voucher-with-dentyl-active-22913/rules

If you only enter once you have a chance to win, however slim, that you don't with no entries
    Last edited by mjm3346; 09-01-2018 at 9:35 PM.
    • bootcutboy
    • By bootcutboy 9th Jan 18, 9:51 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    bootcutboy
    The individual competitions will say how many prizes there are, in most cases where the prize is a reasonable value there will be one.
    If you enter on 5 sites everyday for 2 months you will have 300 entries into that prize draw for the one prize, if entering on say 100 of the sites for that time you would have 6,000 entries - the entries from all the sites are pooled together.

The "official rules" for any individual competition list the other sites that competition is running on, for example

http://clickswin.takeabreak.co.uk/sweepstakes/win-500-john-lewis-voucher-with-dentyl-active-22913/rules

If you only enter once you have a chance to win, however slim, that you don't with no entries
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    Perfect, thanks you explained that brilliantly, so it is worth spending a little time entering each comp on every one of those sites on a daily basis, thanks again!
    • aspella
    • By aspella 31st Jan 18, 11:08 PM
    • 798 Posts
    • 8,624 Thanks
    aspella
    C2W competitions on 8 sites or less
    Bella Magazine
    E: 13/07 3 x Bundle of Nut Butter from Pip & Nut

E: 14/07 10 x Set of Ember Biltong

Bike Magazine
    E: 28/06 Review of the 2017 Isle of Man TT DVD

E: 30/06 Muc Off Products

Closer Online
    E: 18/06 The Positive Birth Company's Online Hypnobirthing Program

E: 18/06 Bravado Designs Original Nursing Bra

Go Fishing
    E: 02/07 Greys Apparel

Grazia Daily
    E: 22/06 Monsoon Fleur by Denby Collection - £265

Live For The Outdoors
    E: 11/07 5 x Let Your Mind Run by Deena Kastoor

Mother & Baby
    E: 17/06 10 x How To Grow A Baby Journal

E: 17/06 VIP Monstrous Festival Tickets

Today's Golfer
    E: 04/07 2 x Motocaddy Cube Connect

E: 04/07 Spanish Break

Trail Running Mag
    E: 11/07 Mammoth Sport Mattress

Winsomething
    E: 18/06 5 x £30 Jewellery Box Voucher

E: 29/06 5 x Magnesium Oil Goodnight Spray plus Magnesium Flakes

E: 02/07 Summer Supply of Wilkinson Sword Intuition FAB Razor

E: 26/07 The Tudor Crown Book by Joanna Hickson

Your Horse
    E: 27/06 10 x Online Training with Jason Webb
    Last edited by aspella; 17-06-2018 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Work in Progress
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 5th Feb 18, 7:05 PM
    • 4,651 Posts
    • 176,813 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    I see here that Simply Media who do the click to win comps listed in post #2 are doing a 7 day facebook giveaway. I don't have FB, so can't post the comps on the main board, but if anyone wants to add, feel free.

• Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 25th Feb 18, 12:40 PM
    • 4,651 Posts
    • 176,813 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    Just seen this.

https://moneymagpie.iwn.io/page/MMending

"Hi all

The iWon partnership with MoneyMagpie is coming to an end shortly.

That means this specific site will close.

We will leave the site up until the 31st March to ensure all of your Lucky 7 entries are counted in the prize draw, but there wont be any new prizes added to this site from today onwards.

To continue with your chances to win, you can visit iwon.iwn.io, register and win in the same way you do on MoneyMagpie!

Thanks
    The iWon Team"

• Simply Media
    Hi just to make you aware that some people are experiencing problems logging in with Facebook this is because Facebook have made back-end changes to their log in application for companies but for some reason moved the date forward without telling anyone so we thought we had another week yet. Our tech team are working on this but it may take a few more days. In the meantime there is a way round it, just select 'Forgot Password' on the log in screen - make sure you put in the email address for your Facebook account. You will then be sent an email from notifications@iwn.io to add a password. You can then log in in the traditional manner.

Thank you :-)
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Simply Media. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies List. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    • Alex Winters
    • By Alex Winters 13th Mar 18, 3:48 PM
    • 295 Posts
    • 36,472 Thanks
    Alex Winters
    E: 14/03 win a set of halia rose jeweller
    WIN A SET OF HALIA ROSE JEWELLERY

Halia Rose is the British jewellery and accessories brand designed with babies in mind!

Started by new mum Sarah Cooke who struggled to wear jewellery because it was constantly being pulled at, tugged on or chewed by her young children, Halia Rose offer beautiful accessories, with designs that are resilient to the demands of the modern mum.

To Win go to "that's Life website"
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 13th Mar 18, 7:29 PM
    • 42,148 Posts
    • 6,573,147 Thanks
    One-Eye
    Above comp is a Click To Win.
    It is available on multiple sites and we don't post these individually.
    They are covered on the Click to Win Daily Thread

http://clickswin.thatslife.co.uk/sweepstakes/win-a-set-of-halia-rose-jewellery-23511
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

87Posts Today

1,985Users online

Martin's Twitter