Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 22nd Mar 16, 12:21 PM
    • 1,228Posts
    • 3,560Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    Ziffit - please feed back
    • 22nd Mar 16, 12:21 PM
    Ziffit - please feed back 22nd Mar 16 at 12:21 PM

This thread is specifically to discuss feedback for

Ziffit (Link)

If you've traded in games, books, DVDs or CDs using Ziffit, please give us your feedback.

To find out about other ways to make money in a hurry, read the main
    Boost Your Income guide

Thanks for your help,
    MSE Jenny
Page 1
    • Huskyrunner
    • By Huskyrunner 25th Mar 16, 8:29 PM
    • 540 Posts
    • 955 Thanks
    Huskyrunner
    • 25th Mar 16, 8:29 PM
    • 25th Mar 16, 8:29 PM
    i have used them several times and they were very good

also compared with there competition music magpie and webuybooks.co.uk
    they paid out much faster
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
    • turneredge
    • By turneredge 18th Jan 17, 7:59 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    turneredge
    • 18th Jan 17, 7:59 PM
    • 18th Jan 17, 7:59 PM
    I have used Ziffit for the last 8 months it pays to check which of these site give the best price for items. My only reservation with Ziffit is that if the item does not meet their criteria they reportedly immediately destroy it. Their competitors at a cost to the seller will return the unacceptable items.
    Also I have found them to be slower to pay out compared to others
    • KittaKatta
    • By KittaKatta 4th Mar 17, 3:27 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    KittaKatta
    • 4th Mar 17, 3:27 PM
    • 4th Mar 17, 3:27 PM
    I recently sold old books, DVDs and CDs to Music Magpie, WeBuyBooks, Ziffit and Momox.
    I have used Music Magpie in the past and have been happy with their service, although the payment used to be slow.
    Having discovered the other companies through the MSE webpage I entered the ISBN codes in all of them and simply sold to the one making the best offer.
    MusicMagpie and WeBuyBooks offer the easiest (free) postal service with home collection. Ziffit and Momox offer a drop-off service only.
    MusicMagpie confirmed receipt of the parcel exactly a week after it was collected and paid on the same day by bank transfer, accepting all the items. The payment was on my account the following day. Excellent service.
    WeBuyBooks and Ziffit confirmed receipt 6 days after posting. Ziffit accepted all the items on the same day, providing a Paypal payment. WBB took 3 working days to check the items (accepting them all) and provided payment by bank transfer immediately after. Both payments arrived on the same day.
    No news from Momox two weeks after posting. Since they are in Germany, however, they will naturally take longer.

Update: I have just realized that you can get extra cashback on both Ziffit and MusicMagpie through TopCashBack so I will make sure to use this in the future.
    Last edited by KittaKatta; 05-03-2017 at 2:33 PM. Reason: Found out about cashback
    • Blencathra50
    • By Blencathra50 1st Mar 18, 1:37 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Blencathra50
    • 1st Mar 18, 1:37 PM
    Ziffit - would not recommend (my opinion)
    • 1st Mar 18, 1:37 PM
    I had a clear out last year and decided to give Ziffit a try instead of Music Magpie who I had used before. I had a vast array of music and DVDS and I was surprised that Ziffit quoted over 2 for some items. My items were in very good condition and one of which was a country and western compilation set of DVDS which were held in a good condition box cover also. Ziffit initially quoted me 2.54 for this. However as we know they wield the power stick once they check your items over. I then received the email from them listing what they would pay us for and low and behold the higher value items were not there. Ziffit said they were damaged and could not pay out on them. What a load of rubbish !! How come I was not surprised , too good to be true. Believe me it was in excellent condition as I look after my things and we wrapped every item in bubble wrap. So the initial value of 45 for all items went down to about 32. I bet they would sell the items on at good prices too. I personally would not use them again.
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 1st Mar 18, 2:01 PM
    • 804 Posts
    • 1,469 Thanks
    MissPop
    • 1st Mar 18, 2:01 PM
    • 1st Mar 18, 2:01 PM
    I recently had a clear out of old Xbox 360 games and foreign language DVDs - I got a quote of 9.48 for 19 items from MusicMagpie. I checked on Ziffit for the same items and although it would only accept 14 of them, I got 12.27. Some of the items were offered at twice the amount on Ziffit compared to MusicMagpie, so I'm happy with that

Received the money by PayPal 8 days after sending my stuff off
    Last edited by MissPop; 01-03-2018 at 2:03 PM.
    Make 2018 in 2018 - 1,379.29/2018

2018 totals
    GiftHulk - 32.26 | Swagbucks - 200
    Prolific Academic - 126.47 | Qmee - 80
    • Ashley2402
    • By Ashley2402 7th Apr 18, 2:47 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Ashley2402
    • 7th Apr 18, 2:47 PM
    Better Compared to the Competition!
    • 7th Apr 18, 2:47 PM
    I always use Ziffit for selling old books and dvd's! Compared to other sites that buy books and dvd's, every time I have checked and done a comparison Ziffit always pays the best. I do find that quite often there will be a number of the items that I'm getting rid of that they won't accept, but they still accept a substantial amount of them and pay out a decent amount. I always try selling on eBay first personally, but if I have items that just aren't selling then I will use Ziffit. They have plenty of drop-off points you can use and they keep you well up to date with the process and transfer the money quickly once the items have been accepted.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,188Posts Today

10,126Users online

Martin's Twitter