Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Nick
    • By Former MSE Nick 27th Oct 15, 12:38 PM
    • 254Posts
    • 78Thanks
    Former MSE Nick
    0 WOW
    Deezer feedback
    • 27th Oct 15, 12:38 PM
    0 WOW
    Deezer feedback 27th Oct 15 at 12:38 PM

This thread is specifically to discuss feedback for

Deezer (Link)

If you've used Deezer, we'd love to know how it was for you, so we can improve the guide. Click reply to leave your feedback.

To read about online music streaming in general, read the main
    Free Online Music guide

Many thanks,
    MSE Nick
Page 1
    • DarrenMarshall
    • By DarrenMarshall 9th Mar 17, 4:58 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    DarrenMarshall
    • 9th Mar 17, 4:58 PM
    Deezer Auto-Renewal
    • 9th Mar 17, 4:58 PM
    I had a 12 month free subscription with Deezer when I purchased a Sonos speaker system. It was great. About 6 months in I was offered Deezer Elite (higher quality music) for 35. I should have read the small print but I had signed an auto renewal agreement. That was 18 months ago. I just received an email this week informing me that my card was declined and that I had to pay 199.99 exc VAT if I wanted to keep my subscription. I can honestly say my chin hit the floor. Deezer Elite was advertised at 14.99/month inc VAT (179.88) and it's even cheaper if you pay for one or two years in advance. My one year subscription was over the price of a two year deal. I complained and was offered 30 days free! The purpose of this is please be aware of auto-renewal contracts. There is no shame when a company takes advantage of loyal customers by hoping they don't read the small print and charging them double for the same service which could be had by cancelling and renewing on a new deal. I have cancelled and will be moving to Spotify. They probably do the same but at least I'll have my eyes open in future!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

772Posts Today

5,575Users online

Martin's Twitter