Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Paloma
    • By Former MSE Paloma 9th Sep 15, 11:55 AM
    • 526Posts
    • 245Thanks
    Former MSE Paloma
    MSE News: 60 MoneySaving life hacks
    • 9th Sep 15, 11:55 AM
    MSE News: 60 MoneySaving life hacks 9th Sep 15 at 11:55 AM
    'Amazon delivery trick' tool, beat spam texts, exploit eBay spellng mishtkes, slash Sky bill, buy stolen goods and more...

Read the full story:

60 MoneySaving life hacks

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Page 1
    • JulieFitz18
    • By JulieFitz18 9th Sep 15, 12:23 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    JulieFitz18
    • 9th Sep 15, 12:23 PM
    • 9th Sep 15, 12:23 PM
    I tried to haggle this morning as our TV package, phone and BB amount to nearly £100 per month. Sadly we cannot get fibre BB and Sky were most unhelpful in my attempt to reduce my bill. I was simply informed I could save £17 pm by cancelling movies and that they are not responsible for the poor BB as it is a BT owned exchange!
    • keyser666
    • By keyser666 9th Sep 15, 8:50 PM
    • 2,045 Posts
    • 1,571 Thanks
    keyser666
    • 9th Sep 15, 8:50 PM
    • 9th Sep 15, 8:50 PM
    All old hat and regurgitated as a life hack. Think your running out of things for your weekly mail.
    • Computersaysno
    • By Computersaysno 11th Sep 15, 2:41 PM
    • 1,105 Posts
    • 873 Thanks
    Computersaysno
    • 11th Sep 15, 2:41 PM
    • 11th Sep 15, 2:41 PM
    Yet again mentions Bumblebee [police auctions]....has never had anything of any value listed on it in the 7 or more years its been going!!!

Total churnalism...
    Welcome to the world of 'Protect the brand at the cost of free speech'
    • gunsandbanjos
    • By gunsandbanjos 13th Sep 15, 10:00 AM
    • 12,105 Posts
    • 105,054 Thanks
    gunsandbanjos
    • 13th Sep 15, 10:00 AM
    • 13th Sep 15, 10:00 AM
    The word hack really gets my goat. Is it the trendy new word for tips?
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,643Posts Today

6,219Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The maths is wrong. Even if MPs weren't given a penny by the state in salary or expenses, it'd save a trivial count? https://t.co/Kgskcjd6eG

• What an utterly depressing watch this is. I think the MP handles it as well as possible. Good on him for not just t? https://t.co/LrSY56HbPA

• RT @Caitch22: @MartinSLewis Maybe the cheap housing, final salary scheme generation that want to tax the young should pay for their own car?

• Follow Martin