Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • booter
    • By booter 21st Apr 15, 11:34 PM
    • 1,585Posts
    • 1,983Thanks
    booter
    EXPIRED £10 to spend at Tesco for £5 MightyDeals
    • 21st Apr 15, 11:34 PM
    EXPIRED £10 to spend at Tesco for £5 MightyDeals 21st Apr 15 at 11:34 PM
    This was originally posted by surfsister and Firstwatch earlier (so credit should go to them!) but for some reason was moved to the "Discount Codes & Vouchers" board. I'm re-posting here as I consider this to be a "Grabbit" - no vouchers or codes are required to get this deal.

Here's the link to the OP(s) http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5224560

Don't forget tcb

Offer is valid until 30th April (or until they pull it!)
    Last edited by booter; 22-04-2015 at 10:20 PM.
Page 17
    • MARTYM8`
    • By MARTYM8` 18th May 15, 11:30 AM
    • 1,197 Posts
    • 854 Thanks
    MARTYM8`
    I only applied for one voucher but today have received at least 7 emails confirming my voucher code (all identical).

I feel like I am being spammed Ė they just seem to keep coming! They perhaps need to look at their systems.
    • choclate24
    • By choclate24 18th May 15, 12:05 PM
    • 526 Posts
    • 7,986 Thanks
    choclate24
    Can you use these tesco vouchers on line
    • MARTYM8`
    • By MARTYM8` 18th May 15, 12:13 PM
    • 1,197 Posts
    • 854 Thanks
    MARTYM8`
    Now up to 15 emails - all the same.

Please stop!
    • Former MSE Helen
    • By Former MSE Helen 18th May 15, 12:33 PM
    • 2,324 Posts
    • 971 Thanks
    Former MSE Helen
    MSE News: Mighty Deals again leaves customers in the lurch over Tesco offer
    Mighty Deals has for a third time made a hash of a deal in which customers paid £5 to get a £10 Tesco gift card...

Read the full story:

Mighty Deals again leaves customers in the lurch over Tesco offer

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

• Bananababe
    • By Bananababe 18th May 15, 12:35 PM
    • 7,339 Posts
    • 120,076 Thanks
    Bananababe
    Mighty Deals has for a third time made a hash of a deal in which customers paid £5 to get a £10 Tesco gift card...

Read the full story:

Mighty Deals again leaves customers in the lurch over Tesco offer

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Originally posted by MSE Helen
    not to mention changing the terms and conditions mid offer. If you ordered more than two they now cancelling all from same household.

This smells of they couldnt cope x
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 18th May 15, 12:57 PM
    • 12,090 Posts
    • 26,450 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    cancelled
    Have now asked them to cancel our accounts.

Just glad that we both paid by Paypal and that they do not have our credit card/bank details on record!
    • choclate24
    • By choclate24 18th May 15, 12:59 PM
    • 526 Posts
    • 7,986 Thanks
    choclate24
    i"m still waiting for the email that has this voucher i di it about 2hrs ago has any one else waited this long
    • Bananababe
    • By Bananababe 18th May 15, 1:10 PM
    • 7,339 Posts
    • 120,076 Thanks
    Bananababe
    Have now asked them to cancel our accounts.

Just glad that we both paid by Paypal and that they do not have our credit card/bank details on record!
    Originally posted by POPPYOSCAR
    did you have to raise a claim on paypal ? thanks
    • OrlandoBelle
    • By OrlandoBelle 18th May 15, 1:45 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    OrlandoBelle
    Had the email that I was being refunded because I'd unsubscribed (I hadn't - I was still signed up). Emailed them to complain/query and have heard nothing since. No vouchers showing in my (still active) Mighty Deals account either.
    • unsaltedrhino
    • By unsaltedrhino 18th May 15, 2:04 PM
    • 72 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    unsaltedrhino
    Still waiting for my email...
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 18th May 15, 2:08 PM
    • 12,090 Posts
    • 26,450 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    did you have to raise a claim on paypal ? thanks
    Originally posted by Bananababe

I raised a claim on paypal on the 13th and it was refunded either same day or the next day.

OH did not raise a claim and he received his today.
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 18th May 15, 2:12 PM
    • 12,090 Posts
    • 26,450 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Had the email that I was being refunded because I'd unsubscribed (I hadn't - I was still signed up). Emailed them to complain/query and have heard nothing since. No vouchers showing in my (still active) Mighty Deals account either.
    Originally posted by OrlandoBelle

I emailed them on the 13th and also posted on here to the MD rep and have not had a reply to either.

Never wasting my time on them again.
    • fuzzgun19
    • By fuzzgun19 18th May 15, 3:00 PM
    • 7,493 Posts
    • 61,547 Thanks
    fuzzgun19
    Received a PayPal refund from Moneyexpert.

I didn't raise a PayPal claim, they just cancelled and refunded.

And even though I've un-subscribed from their spam emails in the last few days, I'm still getting them

What a cr@.p company!
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
    • Camsmum96
    • By Camsmum96 18th May 15, 3:39 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Camsmum96
    I entered my redemption code on the 15th, but never received the gift voucher until this morning . However on entering the numbers on the Tesco balance check site, found the numbers invalid, (not the same duplicatated numbers previously posted here). This is getting beyond the joke now.
    • unsaltedrhino
    • By unsaltedrhino 18th May 15, 3:40 PM
    • 72 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    unsaltedrhino
    Aaaaaand just received a PayPal refund!
    • adamfrankwrites
    • By adamfrankwrites 18th May 15, 3:40 PM
    • 38 Posts
    • 1,980 Thanks
    adamfrankwrites
    Mighty Deals, care to explain why you are censoring negative reviews on Trust Pilot?

What are you really hiding? If your team was competent, you wouldn't have so many people digging their teeth into you. If you want someone to handle your PR better, get in touch with me because your current agent does not have a clue.

My voucher is also invalid.
  • MightyDeals representative
    Good Afternoon All

'All customers now have their Tesco redemption email. Over 4,900 customers have redeemed and already have their Tesco £10 for £5 Digital Gift Card. We offer these deals to reward loyal customers and attract new customers and have to date sold over 100,000 x '50% Off The High Street' deals with leading retailers including Argos, Tesco, Debenhams and Currys PC World. Over 5,000 duplicate accounts were created to purchase more than one per customer, which not only created a great deal of confusion, but also breached our deal terms. This confusion has meant we initially cancelled some orders in error, however we have since apologised, rectified this and ensured all customers who purchased one Tesco Digital Gift Card have now received their redemption link. We have also purchased an additional 4,500 Digital Gift Cards from Tesco to ensure we are over subscribed. These will be sent out to customers when necessary this week'.

Thank you
    Mighty Deals Customer Feedback Team
    ďOfficial Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • unsaltedrhino
    • By unsaltedrhino 18th May 15, 3:49 PM
    • 72 Posts
    • 198 Thanks
    unsaltedrhino
    Good Afternoon All

'All customers now have their Tesco redemption email. Over 4,900 customers have redeemed and already have their Tesco £10 for £5 Digital Gift Card. We offer these deals to reward loyal customers and attract new customers and have to date sold over 100,000 x '50% Off The High Street' deals with leading retailers including Argos, Tesco, Debenhams and Currys PC World. Over 5,000 duplicate accounts were created to purchase more than one per customer, which not only created a great deal of confusion, but also breached our deal terms. This confusion has meant we initially cancelled some orders in error, however we have since apologised, rectified this and ensured all customers who purchased one Tesco Digital Gift Card have now received their redemption link. We have also purchased an additional 4,500 Digital Gift Cards from Tesco to ensure we are over subscribed. These will be sent out to customers when necessary this week'.

Thank you
    Originally posted by MightyDeals representative
    You cancelled and refunded my order not half an hour ago - I only have one account...
    • Bublin1
    • By Bublin1 18th May 15, 3:51 PM
    • 702 Posts
    • 1,682 Thanks
    Bublin1
    I haven't received any communication since making my purchase......i want to chase this up or get a refund asap.
    Dave Ramsey Fan[/COLOR]
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 18th May 15, 3:52 PM
    • 12,090 Posts
    • 26,450 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Good Afternoon All

Thank you
    Originally posted by MightyDeals representative

What utter rubbish!!

Come on now changing yet again one per customer is it? I thought it was no more than two per household!!!!!!!!!!!

We did not create our accounts to get this offer we had them last year and you moved the goalposts AFTER the offer closed.

You did not even reply to my email.
    Last edited by POPPYOSCAR; 18-05-2015 at 3:56 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

99Posts Today

1,279Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Mini MSE is on half term next week, so I'm excited to be taking the week off to be daddy. As normal I'm signing of? https://t.co/G3366shWh1

• I once blurted out on @gmb "Theresa May hasn't been given a poisoned chalice - she's been given a poisoned chalice? https://t.co/onfRbY3XVg

• It'd be fascinating to know how history will judge Theresa May's premiership. Currently, it is hard to see it as a? https://t.co/eH77G0O9LA

• Follow Martin