Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Paloma
    • By Former MSE Paloma 13th May 15, 4:45 PM
    • 526Posts
    • 245Thanks
    Former MSE Paloma
    0 WOW
    MSE News: Got Tesco Clubcard vouchers? Double the value from Monday
    • 13th May 15, 4:45 PM
    0 WOW
    MSE News: Got Tesco Clubcard vouchers? Double the value from Monday 13th May 15 at 4:45 PM
    Tesco users double vouchers to spend on 12 categories online and in-store, including gaming, travel and electricals ...

Read the full story:

Got Tesco Clubcard vouchers? Double the value from Monday

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Page 1
    • Ectophile
    • By Ectophile 14th May 15, 10:56 PM
    • 3,985 Posts
    • 2,647 Thanks
    Ectophile
    • 14th May 15, 10:56 PM
    • 14th May 15, 10:56 PM
    I wonder if there will be anything I actually want to buy this time. I have a pile of Clubcard vouchers that I've been saving up for a year now.

In the past, I always gave up on their deals and just spent the vouchers on regular shopping. I would rather have £5 of food I can eat than £10 of clothing I don't need.
    • chompie
    • By chompie 16th May 15, 9:31 AM
    • 2,360 Posts
    • 1,848 Thanks
    chompie
    • 16th May 15, 9:31 AM
    • 16th May 15, 9:31 AM
    Anyone know what time this usually becomes active? (online)
    Last edited by chompie; 16-05-2015 at 10:08 AM.
    Where the !!!! has the Shrug gone! :confused: just doesn't cut it... and these don't come close
    • Nada666
    • By Nada666 16th May 15, 9:49 AM
    • 4,868 Posts
    • 3,886 Thanks
    Nada666
    • 16th May 15, 9:49 AM
    • 16th May 15, 9:49 AM
    In stores is this done directly at a regular cashier till or do the standard value coupons have to be exchanged elsewhere first?
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 16th May 15, 10:13 AM
    • 2,901 Posts
    • 2,169 Thanks
    no1catman
    • 16th May 15, 10:13 AM
    • 16th May 15, 10:13 AM
    In stores is this done directly at a regular cashier till or do the standard value coupons have to be exchanged elsewhere first?
    Originally posted by Nada666

I wouldn't risk it at the tills. Previously it has always been the case to convert them first, at the Customer Service Desk (CSD). If you go through the tills you get face value and that's it.
    And, if you want on-line ones - why go to the store just do it on-line!
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
    • chompie
    • By chompie 16th May 15, 11:06 AM
    • 2,360 Posts
    • 1,848 Thanks
    chompie
    • 16th May 15, 11:06 AM
    • 16th May 15, 11:06 AM
    I wouldn't risk it at the tills. Previously it has always been the case to convert them first, at the Customer Service Desk (CSD). If you go through the tills you get face value and that's it.
    And, if you want on-line ones - why go to the store just do it on-line!
    Originally posted by no1catman

My query was do they become active online from midnight, as the things I want to order are sought after and time sensitive so the earlier I can order the better.
    Where the !!!! has the Shrug gone! :confused: just doesn't cut it... and these don't come close
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 16th May 15, 3:45 PM
    • 2,901 Posts
    • 2,169 Thanks
    no1catman
    • 16th May 15, 3:45 PM
    • 16th May 15, 3:45 PM
    My query was do they become active online from midnight, as the things I want to order are sought after and time sensitive so the earlier I can order the better.
    Originally posted by chompie

If you go to the product on Tesco Direct - if it's qualified to be included, and by date, it will say 'Tesco Boost' - if it's not - it won't!
    • lolpet
    • By lolpet 18th May 15, 8:46 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lolpet
    • 18th May 15, 8:46 AM
    Delay on club card boost page
    • 18th May 15, 8:46 AM
    I have an order prepared for purchase on Tesco clothing but after reading that boost was due to start today, decided not to check out and wait - it's holiday clothing so no rush, and better to get it half price. Tesco clothing page mentions Summer Boost event this morning but clubcard Boost page doesn't appear to have caught up yet. Hopefully it will be amended later this morning.
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 18th May 15, 11:57 AM
    • 2,901 Posts
    • 2,169 Thanks
    no1catman
    • 18th May 15, 11:57 AM
    • 18th May 15, 11:57 AM
    I have an order prepared for purchase on Tesco clothing but after reading that boost was due to start today, decided not to check out and wait - it's holiday clothing so no rush, and better to get it half price. Tesco clothing page mentions Summer Boost event this morning but clubcard Boost page doesn't appear to have caught up yet. Hopefully it will be amended later this morning.
    Originally posted by lolpet

I don't know the 'latest' but F & F is different to direct, you have to convert voucher value to a Boost token, and once that arrives by email (the token code, not the confirmation number), you input that code once you have 'confirmed'.
    • faerielight
    • By faerielight 18th May 15, 3:56 PM
    • 1,770 Posts
    • 3,202 Thanks
    faerielight
    my vouchers are available to spend , I'm doubling up to get some perfume
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE
    • harz99
    • By harz99 18th May 15, 5:22 PM
    • 3,009 Posts
    • 3,049 Thanks
    harz99
    Not a lot I know, but that's our order done for some pillowcases and tea towels. All for nowt (yes I know we spent loads to get the points, but hey ho).
    • monruth
    • By monruth 20th May 15, 12:12 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    monruth
    Check prices before you boost.
    Buyer beware. For 3 products I have noticed that either their partners (eg Hughes) is less or other places such as Argos or Amazon. The price difference wasnt just a couple of pounds as then of course I would not have minded but it was £16 on a phone which was £34 at Hughes and £50 through Tesco. I think Tesco raise their prices for the boost. I wonder how they determine which items can be boosted - are they models which will soon be replaced or not good sellers ? I really dont know so just making assumptions.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,254Posts Today

10,726Users online

Martin's Twitter