Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Dan L
    • By MSE Dan L 9th Feb 15, 10:19 AM
    • 654Posts
    • 404Thanks
    MSE Dan L
    Add your feedback on energy supplier GnERGY
    • 9th Feb 15, 10:19 AM
    Add your feedback on energy supplier GnERGY 9th Feb 15 at 10:19 AM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

GnERGY

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did you switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, watch our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
Page 1
    • laroc
    • By laroc 6th Feb 16, 7:25 AM
    • 79 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    laroc
    • 6th Feb 16, 7:25 AM
    Excellent
    • 6th Feb 16, 7:25 AM
    I have been using GnERGY for the last 12 months with no problems.
    I receive a monthly statement, although I didn`t ask for it
    Unfortunately their web site is rather basic and seems to be built by an amateur.
    My experience:- 100%
    • zena3101
    • By zena3101 5th Sep 16, 11:43 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    zena3101
    • 5th Sep 16, 11:43 AM
    Very good service
    • 5th Sep 16, 11:43 AM
    I've joined Gnergy a year ago after switching from First Utility after a year's terrible service from them. Gnergy has been nothing but polite, efficient and has fantastic customer service every time i call them. Meter readings are emailed or input online to them, and bills are emailed to me a few days later, without much delay.

Switch was easy, communications with Gnergy has been simple and straightforward, and dealing with them has always been efficient. Their website was a bit basic at first, but now that there is a customer portal, it has been much better. Would definitely stay with them if they had competitive tariffs every year.
    • laroc
    • By laroc 23rd Dec 16, 7:14 AM
    • 79 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    laroc
    • 23rd Dec 16, 7:14 AM
    • 23rd Dec 16, 7:14 AM
    Just an update since my initial feedback dated 6/02/2016
    Now in dec 2017 and the service has been exemplary. The web site now updated, so customers can look at their accounts, give meter readings etc
    Even after joining some 12 months ago, it still remains competitive in pricing with only a £2 a month saving if I changed supplier
    I shall certainly stick with the Ghurkas

Update March 2017
    Getting any response from them by email or the online form seems to take days.
    As I cant get any response about my contact ending, I am looking else where
    Pity though, no other problems
    Last edited by laroc; 20-03-2017 at 6:31 PM. Reason: update
    • Mercedes55
    • By Mercedes55 24th Dec 16, 5:35 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    Mercedes55
    • 24th Dec 16, 5:35 PM
    • 24th Dec 16, 5:35 PM
    We switched over to Gnergy about a year ago and they have been great, not had any problems at all. Always easy to get to speak to someone if you have any queries.
    • BananaTricky
    • By BananaTricky 28th Jun 17, 12:33 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    BananaTricky
    • 28th Jun 17, 12:33 PM
    • 28th Jun 17, 12:33 PM
    Hi, I was only with GnERGY for 1 month because I was on the variable tariff and it increased shortly after I switched (always the way, huh?).

Nevertheless, I thought their customer service was great, pick up the phone and speak to a real person almost immediately, I think you had to press 1 to speak to someone but that was it. The people I spoke to were engaged, friendly and knowledgeable. When an extra payment was taken from my bank account after I had closed my account the operator said the standard time to refund was up to 10 days but he would try to make it quicker. When I pointed out that I had already had my new supplier take money out as well so I was feeling a heck of a lot poorer he said he would try to refund within the week - and he did.
    If the price was right I would not hesitate to go back to GnERGY. Monthly bills based on my meter readings? What's not to love.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

285Posts Today

3,387Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • These scams are nothing to do with bitcoin. They are just scams. My view on bitcoin (though a little old now) a? https://t.co/i6rRIOr5hk

• SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I have nothing to do with 'Bitcoin trading' or any get rich quick type advert or scheme. Don't t? https://t.co/WjitDxAc26

• Now I've heard it all. Apparently my politics is dictated by who follows me! You couldn't make this up. PS and for? https://t.co/hoPf6Jp34N

• Follow Martin