Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Charlotte Deals Hunter
    • By Former MSE Charlotte Deals Hunter 30th Sep 14, 6:54 PM
    • 67Posts
    • 141Thanks
    Former MSE Charlotte Deals Hunter
    0 WOW
    The top ten toys your kids will want for Christmas and where they are on sale
    • 30th Sep 14, 6:54 PM
    0 WOW
    The top ten toys your kids will want for Christmas and where they are on sale 30th Sep 14 at 6:54 PM

Please do check out my blog: The top ten toys your kids will want for Christmas and where they are on sale.

What toys are your kids asking Santa for this year? When do you plan on buying them?

Page 1
    • kathrynha
    • By kathrynha 18th Nov 15, 11:23 AM
    • 2,352 Posts
    • 12,860 Thanks
    kathrynha
    • 18th Nov 15, 11:23 AM
    • 18th Nov 15, 11:23 AM
    Please do check out my blog: The top ten toys your kids will want for Christmas and where they are on sale.

What toys are your kids asking Santa for this year? When do you plan on buying them?

Originally posted by Former MSE Charlotte Deals Hunter

That link doesn't go to that blog.

But I'm pretty sure none of the things my daughter wants will be on that list. In her 9 previous Christmas's she has never wanted any of the "must have" toys.
    It is just a list made up by marketing people to make children think they must want these items, and parents think they must buy them.

My daughter plans what she wants months in advance based on her own likes and dislikes, not on what someone tells her she should want.
    Weight loss start date: 3rd January 2017
    Weight loss total: 49 lb
    Last updated: 27th November 2018
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Nov 15, 11:24 AM
    • 13,881 Posts
    • 43,197 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 18th Nov 15, 11:24 AM
    • 18th Nov 15, 11:24 AM
    If you use the Argos Kids Wishlist app, and put these toys on your wishlist, then you'll get an email if the price drops on these toys - result!
    Originally posted by Christmas_elf
    The OP that you have posted on is over a year old so will be out of date now.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Nov 15, 11:25 AM
    • 13,881 Posts
    • 43,197 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 18th Nov 15, 11:25 AM
    • 18th Nov 15, 11:25 AM
    That link doesn't go to that blog.
    Originally posted by kathrynha
    Its because the OP is over a year old and was for last Christmas.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

867Posts Today

7,032Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Channel 4 really screwed up not doing this on the Tory leaders debate last night, just think of the ratings... https://t.co/eYYfAYGdck

• Teacher/head in a London(ish) senior school? I want film a 1hr ish talk to 16-18 yr olds on student finance (to put? https://t.co/dSsSp1UVDF

• RT @thismorning: As a ban on rip-off bank fees is announced, @MartinSLewis explains if you can reclaim, and how to cut your overdraft costs?

• Follow Martin