Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Paloma
    • By Former MSE Paloma 23rd Sep 14, 6:08 PM
    • 526Posts
    • 245Thanks
    Former MSE Paloma
    MSE News: Martin Lewis named 'most influential personal finance tweeter'
    • 23rd Sep 14, 6:08 PM
    MSE News: Martin Lewis named 'most influential personal finance tweeter' 23rd Sep 14 at 6:08 PM
    MoneySavingExpert.com founder Martin Lewis has scooped the top spot for the most influential personal finance tweeter ...

Read the full story:

Martin Lewis named 'most influential personal finance tweeter'

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Page 1
    • Consumerist
    • By Consumerist 23rd Sep 14, 9:45 PM
    • 5,197 Posts
    • 2,601 Thanks
    Consumerist
    • 23rd Sep 14, 9:45 PM
    • 23rd Sep 14, 9:45 PM
    On the bass that Martin's opinions are shaped, at least in part, by what he reads on here, I guess we can all give ourselves a small pat on the back.

Well done all contributors to MSE.
    Warning: In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    • Smiley Dan
    • By Smiley Dan 24th Sep 14, 8:58 AM
    • 944 Posts
    • 292 Thanks
    Smiley Dan
    • 24th Sep 14, 8:58 AM
    • 24th Sep 14, 8:58 AM
    No @monevator ? I suppose he's more of a blogger than a tweeter but...
  • BezzyMate
    • 24th Sep 14, 1:20 PM
    • 24th Sep 14, 1:20 PM
    Going home on the bus. I say a bus and there's a driver up front but it's really small compared to most busses, black in colour and I'm the only p.o.b. Well, you can't really expect a multi-millionaire to slum it with plebs, can you? #busw@nkers

I used to post on a forum I set up, don't you know. It only cost me £100, but I sold it to some big business for £80 million. Now that's what I call consumer revenge. #soldit
    Ergo, I post here now.

Just having a bite to eat. Beans on toast. Nom, nom. Only Heinz Beans will do for me. On special offer at a well known major supermarket, just 50p a tin. #BeanzMeanzHeinz
    Or you could make do downshifting to a supermarket's own cheap brand at 12p a tin.

I'm off to bed now, so won't be twittering for a few hours. So sorry about that. #sleeping

Just got up and my shin splints are killing me today. I might have to take the day off and spend the time posting here instead. I can afford it, lol. #loaded

All very influential stuff...
    Twitter, the place to be seen & heard.
    How did we ever survive without it?
  • Errata
    • 24th Sep 14, 4:02 PM
    • 24th Sep 14, 4:02 PM
    Martin, who can be found tweeting at@MartinSLewis, has been ranked as having the biggest voice on Twitter.
    And the worst shirts.
    .....................I'm smiling because I have no idea what's going on ...
    • Consumerist
    • By Consumerist 25th Sep 14, 1:22 PM
    • 5,197 Posts
    • 2,601 Thanks
    Consumerist
    • 25th Sep 14, 1:22 PM
    • 25th Sep 14, 1:22 PM
    Going home on the bus . . . blah, blah, blah . . .
    Originally posted by BezzyMate
    Sounds like a politician - nothing to say but wants to say it anyway.
    Warning: In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

245Posts Today

4,889Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This is a very useful and interesting, factual piece about what the PM's new Brexit proposals mean and how new they? https://t.co/qM1bCz6FZp

• After two cancellations, I'm on the 3rd train back from Manch. Just heard its being rerouted as someone's taken tak? https://t.co/sRO4cvoWIw

• RT @helen_undy: It's hard campaigning at the moment. Trying to cut through amid Brexit votes, protests & political resignations can feel fu?

• Follow Martin