Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
    • colino
    • By colino 19th Mar 14, 1:25 PM
    • 4,936 Posts
    • 2,514 Thanks
    colino
    • 19th Mar 14, 1:25 PM
    • 19th Mar 14, 1:25 PM
    The escalator has been suspended, but just wait for the price rise anyway in fuel (which the Gov't will get as a percentage anyway) due to, "uncertainty of supply".
    • redux
    • By redux 19th Mar 14, 3:19 PM
    • 19,787 Posts
    • 27,542 Thanks
    redux
    • 19th Mar 14, 3:19 PM
    • 19th Mar 14, 3:19 PM
    "Motorists will get some respite from high petrol and diesel prices, after the Chancellor extended the current freeze"
    Originally posted by MSE Michael
    Are you suggesting prices will drop, solely because of this announcement?
    • Iceweasel
    • By Iceweasel 19th Mar 14, 3:23 PM
    • 4,412 Posts
    • 3,250 Thanks
    Iceweasel
    • 19th Mar 14, 3:23 PM
    • 19th Mar 14, 3:23 PM
    Gee thanks, guv'nor - I'll have a bottle of cider to celebrate, before I head out for the bingo, Mr Chancellor, sir.

Are we really meant to be grateful for this 'crumb from the master's table'?
  • stevekranz
    • 19th Mar 14, 4:44 PM
    • 19th Mar 14, 4:44 PM
    Gee thanks, guv'nor - I'll have a bottle of cider to celebrate, before I head out for the bingo, Mr Chancellor, sir.

Are we really meant to be grateful for this 'crumb from the master's table'?
    Originally posted by Iceweasel
    hahaha, with a whiskey chaser...

if they actually dropped the duty on fuel that would really give people more money in their pockets!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,566Posts Today

6,063Users online

Martin's Twitter