Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Helen
    • By Former MSE Helen 5th Jun 13, 4:24 PM
    • 2,324Posts
    • 971Thanks
    Former MSE Helen
    MSE News: Barclaycard Football gets red card act soon to score 0% deals
    • 5th Jun 13, 4:24 PM
    MSE News: Barclaycard Football gets red card act soon to score 0% deals 5th Jun 13 at 4:24 PM
    "Barclaycard Football credit card users have two months to get 0% interest for life on season tickets and gym membership..."

Read the full story:

Barclaycard Football gets red card - act soon to score 0% deals

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Page 1
    • magicmole
    • By magicmole 5th Jun 13, 6:13 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    magicmole
    • 5th Jun 13, 6:13 PM
    • 5th Jun 13, 6:13 PM
    This such a disappointment. I had hoped they would keep the Barclaycard Football promotion for the length of their sponsorship of the English Premier League.

Looks like I will have to keep jumping between 0% cards every year.

Alternatively more lobbying of my team (Arsenal) to establish an interest free installment plan.

They currently use Zebra Finance, I haven't looked into their interest rates.
    • mije1983
    • By mije1983 5th Jun 13, 6:48 PM
    • 3,560 Posts
    • 20,312 Thanks
    mije1983
    • 5th Jun 13, 6:48 PM
    • 5th Jun 13, 6:48 PM
    At least they had the decency to move the customers onto another no annual fee card, unlike American Express recently who moved all their older Nectar Amex customers to a new card with an annual fee.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,183Posts Today

6,705Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @MartinSLewis: YOU DO NOT NEED YOUR POLLING CARD TO VOTE! Just go to your polling station - don't be wrongly put off. Please spread the?

• Today's Twitter Poll: Will you be voting in tomorrows European elections? If so will it be for a party you've no? https://t.co/YJ9XqAZ8u4

• This is a very useful and interesting, factual piece about what the PM's new Brexit proposals mean and how new they? https://t.co/qM1bCz6FZp

• Follow Martin