Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Guy
    • By MSE Guy 10th May 13, 2:41 PM
    • 1,628Posts
    • 1,255Thanks
    MSE Guy
    0 WOW
    MSE News: Tesco Clubcard voucher exchange to relaunch: full details
    • 10th May 13, 2:41 PM
    0 WOW
    MSE News: Tesco Clubcard voucher exchange to relaunch: full details 10th May 13 at 2:41 PM
    "Tesco Clubcard customers can double the value of their vouchers from Monday to spend on items including garden furniture, clothing and glasses..."

Read the full story:
    Tesco Clubcard voucher exchange to relaunch

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply. If you arenít sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
Page 1
    • MrsBartolozzi
    • By MrsBartolozzi 10th May 13, 7:39 PM
    • 6,209 Posts
    • 48,801 Thanks
    MrsBartolozzi
    • 10th May 13, 7:39 PM
    • 10th May 13, 7:39 PM
    Just wondered why this had been posted here - there's no food included this time.
    Anyway, it's been discussed over on grabbit for a while now: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4577721

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
    • Ectophile
    • By Ectophile 11th May 13, 5:59 PM
    • 3,578 Posts
    • 2,287 Thanks
    Ectophile
    • 11th May 13, 5:59 PM
    • 11th May 13, 5:59 PM
    Just wondered why this had been posted here - there's no food included this time.
    Anyway, it's been discussed over on grabbit for a while now: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4577721
    Originally posted by MrsBartolozzi
    Perhaps it comes under the "& Groceries" bit of the title.

Personally, I've never bothered with any of Tesco's special Clubcard deals. They are always too much hassle, and only offer a double discount on things I don't want. I just spend them in store on my normal shopping.
  • ashleybassett
    • 11th May 13, 6:46 PM
    • 11th May 13, 6:46 PM
    are suitcases/luggage included in this exchange?
  • mumby3
    • 12th May 13, 8:12 PM
    • 12th May 13, 8:12 PM
    Are mobile phones included?
    • surfsister
    • By surfsister 13th May 13, 6:19 AM
    • 7,368 Posts
    • 10,779 Thanks
    surfsister
    • 13th May 13, 6:19 AM
    • 13th May 13, 6:19 AM
    This time you can exchange £5 min in each of the categories
    Baby & Toddler
    Clothing
    Cameras, Ipods Sat Navs, Audio
    Cook & Dine
    Garden Furniture and Outdoor, BBq's, Camping , Bikes & Sports
    Toys
    Opticians
    • withywood
    • By withywood 15th May 13, 4:56 PM
    • 298 Posts
    • 49 Thanks
    withywood
    • 15th May 13, 4:56 PM
    • 15th May 13, 4:56 PM
    my vouchers not turned up yet
    if my house aint clean enough for you tough
    • Doshwaster
    • By Doshwaster 17th May 13, 12:58 PM
    • 5,163 Posts
    • 4,261 Thanks
    Doshwaster
    • 17th May 13, 12:58 PM
    • 17th May 13, 12:58 PM
    Won't be bothering with this double up offer. I save mine for when wine is included.
    • MoneyMate
    • By MoneyMate 21st May 13, 6:17 PM
    • 2,982 Posts
    • 13,585 Thanks
    MoneyMate
    • 21st May 13, 6:17 PM
    Tesco Clubcard & using Top Cash Back Site
    • 21st May 13, 6:17 PM
    Converting your TopCashBack to Tesco vouchers,
    The £50 limit is per account, not per houshold, you could each request your payment by clubcard points but only if you have seperate topcashback and clubcard accounts.

And of course there is an extra 5% for paying Top Cash Back rewards to Tesco Points.
    There are more questions than answers
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times
    UK Resident
    • MoneyMate
    • By MoneyMate 21st May 13, 6:19 PM
    • 2,982 Posts
    • 13,585 Thanks
    MoneyMate
    my vouchers not turned up yet
    Originally posted by withywood
    Nether has mine Tesco do quote 5 working days delay
    There are more questions than answers
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times
    UK Resident
    • SwipernoSwiping
    • By SwipernoSwiping 11th Jun 13, 3:38 PM
    • 744 Posts
    • 5,096 Thanks
    SwipernoSwiping
    Be sure to use your Exchange Vouchers.
    I was under the impression that these exchange vouchers were recredited if unspent, back to the original points value - not the doubled up.
    While I might be the fool here, I want to warn other. I recall having a number of these things last christmas, the products I ordered were not delivered oos so I assumed...

Anyhow. I don't want anyone else to fall foul of my sillyness. The onus (as always) is on you to spend every one of them - or lose them.
    Last edited by SwipernoSwiping; 11-06-2013 at 5:51 PM.
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 11th Jun 13, 10:01 PM
    • 2,810 Posts
    • 2,101 Thanks
    no1catman
    I was under the impression that these exchange vouchers were recredited if unspent, back to the original points value - not the doubled up.
    While I might be the fool here, I want to warn other. I recall having a number of these things last christmas, the products I ordered were not delivered oos so I assumed...

Anyhow. I don't want anyone else to fall foul of my sillyness. The onus (as always) is on you to spend every one of them - or lose them.
    Originally posted by SwipernoSwiping
    Correct, once you convert your vouchers into Exchange (they are used), the Exchange ones need to be used by the expiry date.
    Tesco can not guarantee everything wanted will be available, so please have a 'Plan B'. Moreover, make sure you order in-store for items off the shelve, or on-line - 'Direct' for something to order.
    When, in doubt - read the information and T & Cs.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • kazzio
    exchanging old rewards
    I have recently found some rewards that are way out of date but were worth £100 - would they re-new them if I tried to send them back?
    • no1catman
    • By no1catman 12th Jun 13, 9:06 AM
    • 2,810 Posts
    • 2,101 Thanks
    no1catman
    I have recently found some rewards that are way out of date but were worth £100 - would they re-new them if I tried to send them back?
    Originally posted by kazzio
    Do you mean the cash vouchers, or the 'Reward' (hotels, days-out, etc.) tokens?

If the former, 'phone if they ran out of date earlier this year, you'll probably get the points back, the latter - no.
    What do you mean by "way out of date"?
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,043Posts Today

5,940Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The maths is wrong. Even if MPs weren't given a penny by the state in salary or expenses, it'd save a trivial count? https://t.co/Kgskcjd6eG

• What an utterly depressing watch this is. I think the MP handles it as well as possible. Good on him for not just t? https://t.co/LrSY56HbPA

• RT @Caitch22: @MartinSLewis Maybe the cheap housing, final salary scheme generation that want to tax the young should pay for their own car?

• Follow Martin