Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • Sparkle_66
    • By Sparkle_66 27th Mar 13, 7:05 PM
    • 53 Posts
    • 92 Thanks
    Sparkle_66
    • 27th Mar 13, 7:05 PM
    • 27th Mar 13, 7:05 PM
    Haggled with Homeserve just last week after receiving my renewal for all singing, all dancing home emergency cover for 706 for the year. I was going to cancel as cover was becoming too expensive and no longer value for money (even though I'd claimed 5 times since 2009). Mentioned they were offering it for 1/3rd of the price to new customers on their website, agent checked with manager and was offered same cover for 444 saving 262 per year. Did this last year too although saving wasn't quite so big then. I tried to haggle my home contents & buildings insurance with Co-operative Insurance a few years ago and was directed to their website. Basically I take out a brand new policy with them each year saving around 100 even after any no claims discount is applied to my renewal. Haven't managed save on car insurance as Sheila's Wheels still comes out in top 3 in comparison & it's under 300 per year.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,891Posts Today

7,351Users online

Martin's Twitter