£500.000 Jewellery Giveaway 22-25 February

Comments

• K1ttycat
    K1ttycat Posts: 640 Forumite
    Fingers crossed we get what we ordered. Then again, I think people were skeptical about another site, Social Discount Network, when they first launched a few months ago and gave away thousands of shamballa bracelets for free, just pay the shipping. They all turned up and they are a great site - bought quite a few things from them since.
  • montymud
    montymud Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Not all, I had to open a paypal dispute with SDN to get my money redunded. One turned up but despite promises that it was on its way the second order never appeared but I think it was a minority and by all accounts they are getting better.
  • I had ordered 5 of them and they all arrived, but one was the wrong colour. After two requests for a replacement which never came, I asked for a refund and they did the refund right away. I'm guessing the colour was out of stock, but why they just couldn't say....everything else from them has been fab though, no problems. Hope this new jewellery one comes through though.
  • montymud
    montymud Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I hope it turns up for you too, if Ii had some money in my bank then I would have given it a shot - they have some lovely pieces
  • I received my item this morning - am pleased with it - it is very pretty and blingy BUT there is no way it is worth the 69.99 price they quoted - I've seen similar in claires style shops for around the 10-12 price.Saying that I paid 6.00 so am still happy but don't really like being duped.
  • postcode
    postcode Posts: 162
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Received mine today as well. I'm a horrible judge of jewlery value, but this one looks more expenive than the £5.99 I paid for it and can easily see it being sold for the original price (I went for a very simple yet elegant design, that always seems to be the most expensive wherever I look). Well pleased!
    GC September 2012 - £49.04/£80 |GC October 2012 - £50.28/£80 |GC November £63.59/£60 (one adult only)
  • Thanks OP got mine this morning lovely necklace and earring set.
    :j Claimed £6400 PPI some more to go :j
  • Another thing I thought of this morning - the set I bought was supposed to have a RRP of 69.95 yet despite paying 6.00 post, was sent in a jiffy bag, would have gone though as LL so next to no post, no invoice/paperwork inside and just a return address for a dropshipper in Cardiff (not you was it CardiffBoy?) - bearing in mind some of the items were meant to be worth in excess of 100.00 - why was everything just sent normal non-trackable post when the 6.00 easily covered recorded at least?
  • thanks for the link! :)
  • My orders arrived today - very pleased with them! :) The crystals are very clear and sparkle like crazy - under the bathroom spotlights it is like WOW and even in daylight they have a lovely shimmer to them.

Yes, the packaging was very simple, but I'm sure they would say that is to keep the costs down and why they could offer this promotion.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure