Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Glad
    • By Glad 30th Sep 04, 12:22 PM
    • 17,957Posts
    • 39,913Thanks
    Glad
    Delia online
    • 30th Sep 04, 12:22 PM
    Delia online 30th Sep 04 at 12:22 PM
    Just registered with Delia Smith's online site,
    what a fab site,
    you can search for any of her recipes and then click on add to shop list, and all the ingredients and quantities are put on a list you can then print off to take to shops, brill !;D !;D
Page 1
    • By 16011996 30th Sep 04, 12:32 PM
    • 8,140 Posts
    • 3,704 Thanks
    • 30th Sep 04, 12:32 PM
    Re: Delia online
    • 30th Sep 04, 12:32 PM
    i love it, have it on my favs list, cos i use it so much. you'll love it more and more as you go along. for anyone who wants it click here (gosh i love doing that now i can!!!
    • Glad
    • By Glad 30th Sep 04, 12:58 PM
    • 17,957 Posts
    • 39,913 Thanks
    Glad
    • 30th Sep 04, 12:58 PM
    • 30th Sep 04, 12:58 PM
    sorry 160
    I was putting link in and got called away and didn't come back and press post for ages, in meantime you had already linked ;D
    • By 16011996 30th Sep 04, 2:05 PM
    • 8,140 Posts
    • 3,704 Thanks
    • 30th Sep 04, 2:05 PM
    • 30th Sep 04, 2:05 PM
    its ok ;D its my new trick!!
    • nicki
    • By nicki 3rd Oct 04, 2:38 PM
    • 7,285 Posts
    • 88,328 Thanks
    nicki
    • 3rd Oct 04, 2:38 PM
    • 3rd Oct 04, 2:38 PM
    Enter the comps as well - I went there, registered, entered the comp and won on my first entry ;D I was very pleased to win a large white flower-shaped flan dish and it's been very useful especially for when I do "bits" as I use it to put the carrots, cucumber, peppers etc in ready for dipping.
  • franky
    • 7th Oct 04, 8:12 PM
    • 7th Oct 04, 8:12 PM
    what has this got to do with moneysaving ???
  • cathy
    • 7th Oct 04, 8:16 PM
    • 7th Oct 04, 8:16 PM
    franky, if you look at glads original post it will be clear.

Ive noticed you have posted the same comment on several of the threads. !I looked at your 15 previous posts and noticed you have never contributed towards moneysaving at all !but seem to criticise a fair bit. perhaps if you came up with some ideas and contributed to the thread instead of simply criticising it might be more constructive

if people cook from scratch,using as natural ingriedients as possible then they WILL save money usually.

far better cooking from scratch than paying out for unhealthy ready meals bunged in a microwave and draining your purse .

people are enjoying the threads even though some of them Arnt strictly moneysaving or deviate from the thread !so why worry? everyone is nice and helpful here and enjoy the posts.
    • Glad
    • By Glad 7th Oct 04, 8:21 PM
    • 17,957 Posts
    • 39,913 Thanks
    Glad
    • 7th Oct 04, 8:21 PM
    • 7th Oct 04, 8:21 PM
    thanks cathy
    actually if you think about it this was a moneysaving tip because it means that people who maybe can't afford to buy Delia Smith's cook books can access all of her great recipes online ;D
  • cathy
    • 7th Oct 04, 8:26 PM
    • 7th Oct 04, 8:26 PM
    yes theres that to it as well glad

keep coming with the good ideas

:-*
  • franky
    actually if you think about it this was a moneysaving tip because it means that people who maybe can't afford to buy Delia Smith's cook books can access all of her great recipes online ;D
    point taken, I was wrong about this one

I looked at your 15 previous posts and noticed you have never contributed towards moneysaving at all people are enjoying the threads even though some of them Arnt strictly moneysaving or deviate from the thread so why worry? everyone is nice and helpful here and enjoy the posts.
    so it's ok for others to post nonmoneysaving posts, but not me,
    and the whole point of setting up the msa was to STOP nonmoneysaving posts on the rest of the site
  • cathy
    you as welcome as anyone else Franky and can post as many non money saving in the strictest sense posts as you like on my board if they are nice and maybe helpful and not sarcastic, and repeated throughout the threads,

that kind of post will be UN welcome and will be deleted

• franky
    are you allowed to delete other peoples posts without good reason ?
    I'm not being offensive
    I'm asking a legitimate question, hoping to have the moneysaving benefits of these posts explained to me
    and why delete my posts and not all of the useless lol's and thankyous out there
  • cathy
    I have deleted some of your posts as you decided to go through most of the threads today and post the same question which was boring, not at all neccessary and was meant to be offensive as well you know

the question could have been posed as a new topic, you could have asked it once or even twice but not on most of the threads

thats why I have deleted the reapeats in some cases

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,792Posts Today

7,366Users online

Martin's Twitter