Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Helen
    • By Former MSE Helen 30th Jul 12, 11:34 AM
    • 2,324Posts
    • 971Thanks
    Former MSE Helen
    MSE News: HSBC takes further PPI mis-selling hit
    • 30th Jul 12, 11:34 AM
    MSE News: HSBC takes further PPI mis-selling hit 30th Jul 12 at 11:34 AM
    "HSBC has taken a further 341.6 million hit to cover mis-sold payment protection insurance, it has been announced today..."

Page 1
    • RuthnJasper
    • By RuthnJasper 30th Jul 12, 1:13 PM
    • 3,648 Posts
    • 8,694 Thanks
    RuthnJasper
    • 30th Jul 12, 1:13 PM
    • 30th Jul 12, 1:13 PM
    "HSBC has taken a further 341.6 million hit to cover mis-sold payment protection insurance, it has been announced today..."

Originally posted by MSE Helen
    Most interesting, given the catalogue of ineptitude that I'm currently enduring from HSBC. The one extremely helpful and well-intentioned person I spoke to was a call-centre chap - the number I was given (by HSBC!) to call regarding my complaint went unanswered and eventually routed through to the general contact number. The chap wasn't even with the PPI department, but did his level best to help, bless him.

Over nine weeks since I first complained and counting...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,000Posts Today

10,430Users online

Martin's Twitter