Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • Satchell's
    • 15th Jun 07, 5:50 AM
    • 15th Jun 07, 5:50 AM
    Ahh - Martin - You are not a Geek!! Far from it. In fact, I think your gorgeous, and you would save any woman far more moeny than Jon Bon Jovi ever could!
  • Discount diva
    • 15th Jun 07, 10:22 AM
    • 15th Jun 07, 10:22 AM
    Oh I'm gutted I missed you appearing with JBJ. My two favourite men together in one place!

Martin, I adore you for how you and this excellent website have changed my life and, well, no offence and that but I adore JBJ for entirely less wholesome reasons...
    • juno
    • By juno 16th Jun 07, 10:20 PM
    • 6,436 Posts
    • 9,153 Thanks
    juno
    • 16th Jun 07, 10:20 PM
    • 16th Jun 07, 10:20 PM
    Oh I'm gutted I missed you appearing with JBJ. My two favourite men together in one place!
    Originally posted by Discount diva
    Why isn't there a ditto smilie when you want one?!

However, I've just found out you can watch it here!
    Last edited by juno; 16-06-2007 at 10:29 PM.
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt 4578.27 0.00
    100% paid off

• rayday2
    • 20th Jun 07, 9:02 AM
    • 20th Jun 07, 9:02 AM
    JBJ saves me tons of money he always seems to manage a tour when I am preggers - but I am not bitter!

I got his latest album the MSE way through ipoints - see cool can meet money saving!

Now I have more envy points of Martin - he met my love affair of 20 years
  • itsmylife
    • 23rd Jun 07, 2:25 PM
    • 23rd Jun 07, 2:25 PM
    I fear that Mr Bon Jovi has caused some of my money problems... in fact most of them

I still adore the band though, but I'm now following the MSE way and not Bon Jovi all around the bloomin world...
    • jago25_98
    • By jago25_98 23rd Jun 07, 7:09 PM
    • 617 Posts
    • 129 Thanks
    jago25_98
    • 23rd Jun 07, 7:09 PM
    • 23rd Jun 07, 7:09 PM
    Well Martin, you are a big geek.

Sorry, but it has to be said.

It's time to stop being yourself and start acting according to what's cool.

Time to buy a flash car, sell the house, change career to singer and spend all your money on drugs.
    Bend to society and society will make you happy! Knee deep in fanny before you know it!

Not quite. People like people who are at ease with themselves. BonJovi is hot because he's comfortable in his own skin. You seek validation for what you are.
    Intelligent people such as ourselves are a threat and that's why intelligence is downtrodden. The bar is raised for intelligent people such as ourselves. However, remain unbending on pressure to conform. Be proud of yourself and you will be rewarded.

If it makes you feel better I couldn't give a toss about BonJovi, especially after someone said to me yesterday `To Islam, music is a distraction`.

When BonJovi is forgotten and we are all gone, Moneysaving will still live on. BonJovi doesn't run an altruistic website. A website that is fair and impartial. A service to us all. MSE is something that swings power from the large and over to the small. Power to the small person is something that oils society along, we all need stuff like this. And that's why you are successful, because we are all rewarding you. MSE is a movement that has united across all boundaries. You have given us all something wonderful, in particular bringing people together and empowering the individual. So now you are justified. Absolutely justified to feel great.
    Last edited by jago25_98; 23-06-2007 at 7:19 PM.
  • Blacksheep1979
    • 24th Jun 07, 6:06 PM
    • 24th Jun 07, 6:06 PM
    TBH Jon Bon Jovi is far from being cool, infact he is a hasbeen. Martin would def rank higher in the cool stakes as their is geek chic nowadays and geeks are cool.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,094Posts Today

6,352Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the weekend, it's the weekend, yay. It's that moment, when as usual, to sign off for family time. So I bid y? https://t.co/2RYRnz3fEe

• Actually the BBC was set up to "educate, entertain and inform" so I think it is one of its responsibilities and cle? https://t.co/HMP4Q2Uptu

• Today's FRI twitter poll: Puritanical new laws by Tories/Labour/EU/Trump/Putin (pick ur own scapegoat) dictate mode? https://t.co/3LW55tFGJ9

• Follow Martin