Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Guy
    • By MSE Guy 10th Jul 12, 3:17 PM
    • 1,628Posts
    • 1,255Thanks
    MSE Guy
    MSE Blog: I知 an online glasses buyer convert (thanks to a free trial)
    • 10th Jul 12, 3:17 PM
    MSE Blog: I知 an online glasses buyer convert (thanks to a free trial) 10th Jul 12 at 3:17 PM
    Hi all, this is a thread to discuss the MSE blog:
    I知 an online glasses buyer convert (thanks to a free trial)

"I've needed glasses ever since one of my primary school teachers told my parents I couldn稚 read the hymns on the board in assembly ..."
    Last edited by Former MSE Helen; 17-07-2012 at 9:09 AM.
Page 1
  • climbing mum
    • 3rd Jan 13, 5:52 PM
    • 3rd Jan 13, 5:52 PM
    i love my Spex4less rimless titanium glasses at under 」60 including delivery. and delivered in under a week. what more could u want. they are great.
    • Forris
    • By Forris 1st Mar 13, 6:03 PM
    • 366 Posts
    • 212 Thanks
    Forris
    • 1st Mar 13, 6:03 PM
    • 1st Mar 13, 6:03 PM
    Add one more convert! Ordered form Spex4Less in 2 minutes, delivered in 5 days, cost 」30. Absolutely flippin' brilliant.
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 2nd Mar 13, 5:03 PM
    • 10,133 Posts
    • 7,755 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 2nd Mar 13, 5:03 PM
    • 2nd Mar 13, 5:03 PM
    I usually use www.specs-by-post.com. The last pair cost less than 」16 incl delivery.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

14Posts Today

4,040Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • This is why I wrote the guide to financial abuse. It's tough to know when it's happening to you. It's also worth? https://t.co/XGI2sI7hOU

• RT @David_Challen: Really happy @MartinSLewis is raising awareness of economic/financial abuse. My mother cleaned her cousins home for poc?

• Has anyone successfully reclaimed PPI on behalf of a deceased relative. I'm doing a blog on how to do it, and I'd? https://t.co/PHXJXCzvc6

• Follow Martin