Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • zippychick
    • By zippychick 4th Jun 11, 11:19 AM
    • 9,343Posts
    • 17,889Thanks
    zippychick
    • 4th Jun 11, 11:19 AM
    4th Jun 11 at 11:19 AM
    Hi everyone,

Welcome to the fifth Grocery Challenge of 2012

If your new month starts early feel free to join this thread, or if you're still working on your March budget, then keep on posting in the:
    April 2012 Grocery Challenge

As always this challenge is to reduce your own grocery budget to levels that you will be pleased with, not forgetting that we always recommend that you stay inside your own comfort levels and take things gently one step at a time. Remember that this is not a competition....it's designed to take you and your grocery spending to a level you are happy with.

If you are new to the challenge I have quoted the advice from Galtizz below which will help you get started.

Please post into this thread for help and advice and support at any time. Good luck to everyone taking part!

I have said this before, but for all the newbies to the challenge;

For the first month I took a guess at the budget but I really had no idea how much I was spending.

I found the best thing is to have a guess the first month but SAVE ALL OF YOUR RECEIPTS (and yes, that does include the ones from the local shop when you run out of milk ), then at the end of the month add them all up and have a look if you were on budget, if not, it doesn't matter because your budget was a guess. For the next month you can use the total of your receipts and take a bit off to get a realistic budget, just shave off as much as you think you can, it could be 1 a week or 20 a week.

If you are currently spending 200 a month don't suddenly drop it to 100 - you'll never do it but if you cut 20 a month off for a few months you'll get there eventually without feeling you're missing out on anything.

You might think you've done everything you can in the first month but someone always comes up with a new idea and, if you try it you often find you save a bit more (unless you are SarahSaver who is an expert at this and could only save more if she turned her back garden into a paddy field and lived on rice ) In the first month I thought, I'm planning meals, I couldn't possibly save any more, but then I started double cooking and freezing, and making soup instead of buying it in tins.

I've been doing this since Feb but only saved ALL of my receipts last month, it has given me a much better idea of where it is all going. Budget for next month is 80 for 2 of us, I'll start on 30/4. I could probably save more, by eating different foods but I can afford to live on 80, I have saved a lot of money since Feb. and I don't waste food or money any more. So I'm happy with my budget.
    By request, here is Spiggles wonderful helpful post

We all have different budgets that suit our households. The most important thing to remember is that you set yours according to your needs and finances. It can take time to get to where you want to be too so don't knock yourself out if you go over in the first few months. We are here to support each other and it is not a competition.

I thought it might help to outline where we've come from and the top tips I've learned.

When we started in March 2010 we had spent in excess of 600 in the previous month. This had to stop, (there's only me and him and our two beautiful black cats) something which thankfully my OH completely agreed with so I have been lucky that he has been on board from the start. He gave me his debit card voluntarily and I still keep hold of it until he needs to get something for the home. At the same time we set up a system of pocket money (pm) at 15 each per week which doesn't count towards the GC and which we can each spend as we wish with no comebacks or complaints. OH predominantly uses his pm on his beer and I ferret mine away mostly.

The next step was to set up my own spreadsheet which is absolutely simple onto which I put all spends so that I have a continuous running total for the month and for the year. We initially set our budget at 280 per month and brought it down to 240 where it resides for most of the year it is occasionally increased to allow for extras e.g. Christmas to 260.

The important 'tools' we found greatly helped and continue to do so now are:

Stocktake cupboards, fridge, freezer - make lists and ensure that the older products get used up first. You'll be amazed at what you find squirrelled away and it will help with your shopping list as you'll realise that you don't actually need so much.

Before you go shopping check staples - running out of milk, bread, butter, etc often leads to going into a shop for one thing and coming out 20 lighter. Always check these and if they'll run out tomorrow buy them the same time as getting other things.

Always make a shopping list and stick to it - the supermarkets (sm) try every which way to get us to spend so having a list and strong resolve is the only way to beat them.

Keep every receipt - and then note it down on your spreadsheet/spend diary so that you always know where you are.

When tempted, ask yourself do you NEED it or just WANT it - now this advice goes with two things. Firstly, the things you see in store when shopping that APPEAR to be bargains - if you hadn't planned spending the money then its not a bargain. Secondly, the sm send us loads of vouchers for X off a spend of XX - if you had no NEED to spend XX then have you SAVED anything???

Use my supermarket to compare prices (limited to four of the biggies) - The site may be used to actually do an online shop at whichever of the big four offers the best value or, if you have the time and sm availability, to make up lists for visiting each of the stores so that you can purchase all you need at different stores thus getting the best possible value. (I'd add, do a 'shop' virtually on this site and take the list you create on it with you, whichever one you shop at, it will help keep target prices in your head and allow you to spot bargains. MrM is not included but you can do a virtual list on their website so you know what you're going to be spending.)

Always have a list - this is just as important when shopping online as shopping on foot.

Use Approved Foods online (with a list!) - if you don't mind out of date things (ood) or you can search for only in date items. The only drawback is storing the goods as far as I can tell. Oh, and watch the delivery as it's done on a scaled charge for weight so keep an eye on it. You can of course do an AF order with friends, family, colleagues or like minded neighbours. Other GCers use Big Br*nds 4 Less too.

Invest in a breadmaker - we have saved so much by making our own bread. The prices in the shops are extortionate for bread these days. There's loads of advice on this thread and others in the forum on this.

Use the recipe lists - always posted at the front of a new thread. There are fantastic, tasty, healthy and economical recipes to use on them and there are a number of other threads on the forum such as Weezl's that will help you to eat well on a budget.

Shop locally - the local greengrocer (or preferably market but I don't have one ) is usually cheaper as an option for fruit and veg (f&v) than the sm. Often the prices may look the same but when you look at the quantity for the same price the greengrocer will be cheaper. The same goes for the local butcher. Often you will have far more variety of meat available, advice on how to cook a particular meat can be offered and there is (for me at least) no comparison in terms of quality. We buy our huge FR eggs there and I'm yet to find an equivalent FR egg in a sm at the same or lower price. Obvioulsy if you have your own chicks/know someone who has chicks you can get them even cheaper again.

Grow your own - it's quite simple to grow some f&v at home even if it's only in pots on the patio. There are also supportive threads on the forum for this.

Cook your own - making meals at home from ingredients is far more economical, often tastes better than shop bought and is probably far better healthwise.

Meal Plan - this is something that others can advise on as we don't do it. I have a tremendous capacity for eating the same food over many days but presented in slightly different form. For example, we could buy 7 worth of brisket from the butchers and eat it as pot roast for a couple of days, sliced for sarnies, sliced with a salad, chucked into a casserole or shredded up and fried as crispy beef.

Don't waste food - either only make what you need or use any leftovers for other meals/creations or freeze it for another day.

Withdraw the cash you want to spend - and keep it in a separate purse. This can be particularly effective as you have the money in front of you reducing rather than spending with plastic which is so easy to lose track of. Very useful when you first start out.

Don't go to the shops to browse - this can only lead to pain and hardship!!!

Keep posting and reading the thread - there really is no better supportive, wise and inspirational place to be! I think I saw that somebody mentioned forgetting to read/post. I get around this by using the Advanced button to post, below the window where your text is displayed you will see Additional Options. In the Thread Subscription box use the dropdown to select either instant email notification (this is what I use) or daily email notification before you submit your latest post. Then you will get an email into your inbox from which you can click to the thread to see what others are saying.

Always remember the sm is not your friend - it wants to profit from you and take as much of your money as it can coerce out of you!

So, there you go as a starting point. Others on here will offer tremendous advice on meal planning. And don't forget, the only silly question is the one you didn't ask!

See you all later,
    Spigs
    For quidelines on posting in this thread please read the second post in this thread.

For the Grocery challenge Recipe Index please see posts #3, #4, #5 and #6 on this thread.

For everyones totals, see post #7 on this thread

I hope everyone has a great month!

Zip
    Last edited by zippychick; 19-04-2012 at 5:45 PM.
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men
    Norn Iron club member #380

Page 29
    • Aldahbra
    • By Aldahbra 4th May 12, 9:26 PM
    • 315 Posts
    • 3,684 Thanks
    Aldahbra
    Today was a big spend day, it is payday and we have been eating out of the freezer/store cupboard for the past week. We had run out of some basics and it came as a shock to the family that they weren't going to be replaced until the money was in our account.

3.96 local shop first thing, needed stuff for packed lunch boxes. Big supermarket shop - 91.29.

Seemed even worse because I had to go round the schools paying lunches/school trips etc. That is all from a different budget.

I like the idea of counting NoSpendDays too, just added that to my signature.
    "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence."
    ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
    Weight loss challenge: week 1 ---------- target 8lbs in 4 weeks
    Grocery Challenge June: 100/500 ------------left to spend 400
    Declutter June: 0/100
    NSD 6 June/6 July: 0/2
  • chelseabun
    Evening all!
    NSD today, but DH spent 3.38 on milk and paracetamol yesterday, which I'll count as a spend for GC purposes - sig updated!

I've joined the 2nd purse challenge too - thanks to Coxy11 for pointing me in the right direction!

We've had a tuna pasta bake for dinner the last two nights, using up a Dolmio sauce with a short use by date. I'm actually looking forward to planning next week's meals without spending any money (except on milk and fruit!) I used to just look in the larder and the fridge, then go to Mr M and get a takeaway for two, or order a pizza! But we've eaten fantastically well for the last two weeks, spending far less than before, and Florenceem is right - you feel fuller on HM food! What's not to like??!

Have a good weekend everyone!
    CBx
    GC2012 May 144.65 / 200, June 50.82 / 200
    2012 NSD
    May 12 / 31, June 3 / 30
    2nd Purse Challenge #58 Purse owed 35.90, Stockpile value 217.66

BS
    C #210
    A slow cooker is a marvellous thing!

• Thriftybird
    First time Grocery Challenge!
    I took over the grocery shopping for the household (just me and my beloved) last month with a budget of 200 and was amazed to found we only spent 150. I'm hoping to keep it to the same figure this month and then gradually cut down.
    Unofficial MoneySaver since 2007. Buying/renovating a house then want to start a family so I need to get serious about being frugal!
    May GC 158.95/150
    Big Savings Goal 707/7200
    Renovation Debt 3880/???
    • miffy257
    • By miffy257 4th May 12, 10:10 PM
    • 889 Posts
    • 7,648 Thanks
    miffy257
    Evening all, just updated my signature, bit shocked at how much I've spent so far, must stop going to SM in the week. Going to do a big shop tomorrow to stock up freezer and cupboards.
    180.00 in 'sistercas'fund
    Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
    Samuel Smiles
    • Florenceem
    • By Florenceem 4th May 12, 11:30 PM
    • 3,984 Posts
    • 52,562 Thanks
    Florenceem
    Friday.
    Went shopping today - I will update my sig. Shouldn't need to buy anything for a while now.
    We had salmon, HM garlic wedges with salad - celery, cucumber, onion, red cabbage and tomatoes dressed with tarragon vinegar for dinner.

15 in 2015 1/15
    • Florenceem
    • By Florenceem 5th May 12, 12:00 AM
    • 3,984 Posts
    • 52,562 Thanks
    Florenceem
    Syrup cake recipe.
    This recipe is from a magazine - I think it was Woman's Realm. The feature was - Cake Of The Week - gave the cost to make - this one says - about 24p - shows how old it is!
    Cost now to make - approx - not sure of syrup price - 68p.

4 ozs margarine.
    2 1/2 ozs demerara sugar.
    2 oz golden syrup.
    2 standard eggs.
    4 ozs self raising flour.

Grease tin and line base with greaseproof paper.
    Cream margarine with 2 oz sugar and syrup until light and fluffy.
    Gradually add eggs - beating well.
    Sift then fold in flour - spoon into cake tin.
    Cook in deep 6 inch round cake tin ( centre of oven ) at 180 c for 55 min or until cooked.
    Cool on wire rack and sprinkle remaining 1/2 sugar on top of cake.
    I cut into eight slices.
    Can be frozen.
    15 in 2015 1/15
    • MissOrganised1972
    • By MissOrganised1972 5th May 12, 12:06 AM
    • 174 Posts
    • 3,644 Thanks
    MissOrganised1972
    Updated my sig as went to Lidl yesterday - I don't normally have access to it as we live too far away, so I can see myself stocking up on muesli, chopped toms and greek yoghurt as a starter.
    Originally posted by tjak
    Just a little tip. My DDs & I love the massive Greek Yogurt in Lid1 but have found a compromise in T*sco. They have started selling a large 'local' natural Yogurt (Lancs yet we're in worcs) for only 1.59. It is so creamy, like Greek yogurt. We have used it for breakfast, in curry, on chilli & for raita! Very good.

Just a quick reply will skim/read though pages to catch up tonight. Spent 19.80 yesterday, ok a lot of the stuff I didn't really need (sweeties for the kids but they don't eat them much and they only get them after meal times) found the shr*ddies and whe*tabix but shops own make and stocked up on 2 boxes each 80p for the shr*ddies and 1 for 12pk of weatabix got other bits to go with things I already had at home to make other meals and packet lunch stuff. So pointless stuff but not at the same time.
    Right think I'll read though some of these posts now.
    Originally posted by queenpig
    Where did you get the Shereddies for 80p?

Well done on not getting a takeaway. If I am just eating myself I don't plan anything for ir, just say I will have whatever leftovers or toast or whatever kicking about. I always regret it and wish I had something good to eat Mrs-moneypenny - can't beat cheese on toast - yum!
    Originally posted by Teatime
    I'm really bad at having rubbish/nothing/toast when DH doesn't need feeding so have started keeping enough for one packaged up in the freezer. Last night I had a salmon fillet with sweet potato gratin & red cabbage on my own! Normally that's a Saturday night tea!!
    2017 GC O-93.46/160; S-136.26/160; A-130.55/160; J-47.12/160;
    J-106.63/190; M-70.29/160; A-197.88/180; M-219.35/180; F-294.14/160; J-168.67/160
    2016 GC 2322.39/2285; GC-2012-2015 - 9789.91/7773!
    for 2 adults & 2 kids (13 & 11) for all food,toiletries,cleaners etc

• fozziebeartoo
    • By fozziebeartoo 5th May 12, 7:14 AM
    • 1,564 Posts
    • 12,674 Thanks
    fozziebeartoo
    You can make padded hangers - I use old wooden hangers - people often throw them out. Pad with wadding/ old blanket and then put a cover on - cut up something pretty that you no longer wear/can fit into. Sew a small button on each side of the hanger - job done. I used to make covered hangers years ago for the craft stall at my children's infant school fair. We met on an afternoon in the staff room and sat chatting/making things. One of the teachers bought the covered hangers as soon as they were made! I did make some covered hangers as Christmas presents - will see if I can find a photo.
    Originally posted by Florenceem

I love pretty padded coat hangers but my slinky material and wide necks slide off them too quickly

You are a regular one-woman fund raiser and WI Flo

You should do some Youtube videos for us - almost as good as one-to-one tuition
    • tessie bear
    • By tessie bear 5th May 12, 7:48 AM
    • 4,320 Posts
    • 29,747 Thanks
    tessie bear
    hi...thankyou for the syrup cake recipe...looking forward to trying that

im off to lidl to have a look at the special offers...going to work out the budget for the next few weeks later then i will know how little i have to spend

take care tess
    onwards and upwards
    • Becks81
    • By Becks81 5th May 12, 7:51 AM
    • 426 Posts
    • 2,903 Thanks
    Becks81
    First spend of the month to declare at Mr T's 52.58 went slightly over budget but stocked up on cat food as it was reduced.

Meal plans all sorted for the next 6 days, my aim this week is to make a list of what I have in the freezer, I'm sure there are a few dishes lurking at the back that I have forgotten all about.

I hope everyone enjoys the long bank holiday weekend.
    • Barbeduk
    • By Barbeduk 5th May 12, 8:05 AM
    • 816 Posts
    • 7,150 Thanks
    Barbeduk
    Hi all, but of a wet start to the bh weekend here in Devon, glad I'm not camping anywhere!

Did the weekend shops yesterday as I was passing a!d!. Spent 12.09 there including some rhubarb so will be having crumble some time over the weekend. Doh, no cream! Am going to have to pop out again later (with cash only!!). Also went to Mr M for frozen food, chick peas, savers pasta and macaroni. How can macaroni be 95p a packet? So spent 6.87 there.

Was going to go to !id! today to stock up on pasta sauce but know I'll buy loads of chocolate so will skip that!

I AM NOT BAKING TODAY or we will all pop! banana and chocolate muffins on thursday, jam donut muffins yesterday. I will not make the syrup sponge, I will not make the syrup sponge ........
    June GC 288.01/400
    • Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 5th May 12, 8:28 AM
    • 2,870 Posts
    • 27,207 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    so much of what I eat is HM. Not just the chemicals/additives/preservatives/flavourings thing - I just find cooking from scratch so much cheaper. You feel full for longer too.
    We had a take away chinese last night - special treat and first for months. Even requesting no MSG I was so thirsty overnight. 2 cups of tea into Saturday and my dehydration headache is just starting to recede.

We also went to the cinema and saw Marvel Avengers - marvellous, really enjoyed it. DS announced he'll go and see it again with his mates now.

Really good fun and I had planned for it but there is a tiny bit of me that is unhappy with the food part of the spend. Given that 100 for a night out was our average for 2 of us before Christmas (infrequent but extravagant), last night was under 60 fo all three. I might cook the chinese next time... it's just the crispy duck with pancakes I am slightly reluctant to do

Have a good weekend all, I haven't got it as I'm working in NL next week and they celebrate the holiday actually on May Day

SL
    MFIT T5 target to clear our mortgage completely (59,998) Q1 26,828 or 44.71% paid - Mortgage Free Wannabes 2019 #37 29,215.99 after May
    Save 12k in 2019 - #68 target is 7k 4,998.99 or 71.41% after May
    OS Grocery Challenge 2019 target is 3k - 36.16% spent so far, after May
    My DFD is here
    • MissOrganised1972
    • By MissOrganised1972 5th May 12, 8:34 AM
    • 174 Posts
    • 3,644 Thanks
    MissOrganised1972
    Thanks MunniMuncha and Florenceem.

Can anyone vouch for either of the Toad in the Hole recipes on the front page? I've never done it before, but I have an abundance of sausages in the fridge, so it is something which will be good to have on the meal plan in the near future.
    Originally posted by NickJW
    I use Jamie Oliver's Happy Days Toad In The Hole recipe. It is quite fattening (lots of oil) but seems fool proof. The first time I made it, the top of the Yorkshire pudding caught fire it rose so high!!
    Well, my budget went up the swannee - following really bad stomach pain, earlier this week, I had my appendix out yesterday and DH did the shopping ...I haven't looked at the damage yet (tummy or bank account ).
    Still, I'm back home and just chilling.
    Originally posted by animalhouse
    Get well soon
    2017 GC O-93.46/160; S-136.26/160; A-130.55/160; J-47.12/160;
    J-106.63/190; M-70.29/160; A-197.88/180; M-219.35/180; F-294.14/160; J-168.67/160
    2016 GC 2322.39/2285; GC-2012-2015 - 9789.91/7773!
    for 2 adults & 2 kids (13 & 11) for all food,toiletries,cleaners etc

• Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 5th May 12, 8:51 AM
    • 2,870 Posts
    • 27,207 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    Berry liqueur

300g fresh berries eg, blackberries or blackcurrants,
    450g sugar
    1 pint water
    500ml cheap vodka
    2 bottles

Sterilise the bottles

Heat the berries until they begin to breakdown and they release their juice.
    Add the sugar to the berries and mash with a potato masher.
    Bring to the boil - this will sterilise the mixture.
    Strain the mixture using a sieve and let it cool.
    Once cooled, it should resemble a thin syrup. !Add the water and vodka. !Stir and then decant into the sterilised bottles.

It can be drank immediately or stored. !The alcohol content increases with age
    Originally posted by S-I am
    I do an easier version with no cooking:

Damson vodka
    12oz of damsons or berries, the same of sugar and at least half a bottle of vodka. I put it in a large jar (like a kilner or the old sweet-shop kind) and keep it on the side - every time I pass it, I turn it upside down and back the right way . The sugar breaks down and ferments the fruit and it leaches its' flavour and colour into the vodka. After maybe 8 weeks I strain it and lose the fruit, bottle it in those bottles with the spring lid and stone stoppers and I give it away at Christmas (with jams, chutneys, cakes and mince pies).

Strawberry licquer I will shortly be starting a quicker strawberry licquer a punnet of strawberries, 3 spoonfuls of sugar and around 1/3 bottle of vodka in a jar, in the fridge until I have my ladies strawberry tea in June (I serve it in the bottom of a champagne flute with sparkling wine on top decorated with fresh strawberry slices - yum) - again I strain it as the colour comes out of the strawberries and all stays in the licquer.

SL
    MFIT T5 target to clear our mortgage completely (59,998) Q1 26,828 or 44.71% paid - Mortgage Free Wannabes 2019 #37 29,215.99 after May
    My DFD is here
  • Carmilla
    I thought were were about to have another no spend day yesterday, then DH confessed a 69p sausage roll spend, as his packed lunch sandwiches were not enough, so close

What does YSmean?
    Needing to save all the money, lots of MSE learning still to do

DS Born Jan 2012, Baba number 2 due in June 2014
    • Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 5th May 12, 8:57 AM
    • 2,870 Posts
    • 27,207 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    Just another quick post -

Welcome to biscuitmad - good advice on the first page of each GC month and well worth a read - best of luck

Well done to the late posters on April's thread, especially savingforoz and Cleggie - both in target - excellent

Get well soon animalhouse - don't lift anything too soon, even if you do feel indestructable, your stitches are not!!

Carmilla - YS is Yellow sticker or reduced food

SL
    My DFD is here
    • miffy257
    • By miffy257 5th May 12, 9:01 AM
    • 889 Posts
    • 7,648 Thanks
    miffy257
    Carmilla YS means yellow sticker that is the colour sticker they put on the reduced stuff. I had to ask that one too a few weeks ago as I had been puzzling over it for months.

OOPs someone explained it already!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Suffolk Lass
    180.00 in 'sistercas'fund
    Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
    Samuel Smiles
  • abitofhelp
    This recipe is from a magazine - I think it was Woman's Realm. The feature was - Cake Of The Week - gave the cost to make - this one says - about 24p - shows how old it is!
    Cost now to make - approx - not sure of syrup price - 68p.

4 ozs margarine.
    2 1/2 ozs demerara sugar.
    2 oz golden syrup.
    2 standard eggs.
    4 ozs self raising flour.

Grease tin and line base with greaseproof paper.
    Cream margarine with 2 oz sugar and syrup until light and fluffy.
    Gradually add eggs - beating well.
    Sift then fold in flour - spoon into cake tin.
    Cook in deep 6 inch round cake tin ( centre of oven ) at 180 c for 55 min or until cooked.
    Cool on wire rack and sprinkle remaining 1/2 sugar on top of cake.
    I cut into eight slices.
    Can be frozen.
    Thanks for the recipe, i shall make that tomorrow afternoon.
    NSD for me today, in fact i dont think i will be leaving the house.
    Grocery Challenge 24th Feb-28 Dec 2012 2000/1404
    18th May- 15th June 2012 100/75
    Dont Throw Food Away 2012 May 5/0
    • Spiggle
    • By Spiggle 5th May 12, 9:48 AM
    • 1,751 Posts
    • 14,202 Thanks
    Spiggle
    Wow! Page 29 already!!!

Life has become much more hectic and busy lately so I haven't been able to keep up with you lovely money savers. I have seen some brilliant saving, support and encouragement so not a lot has changed there thankfully.

I'm in for the GC again this month and will keep the sig updated as much as possible.

Off on a mooch around for five minutes now and then more to do offline. Keep those purses closed and your lists in your hand!

All the best,
    Spigs
    Mortgage Free October 2013
    • franby64
    • By franby64 5th May 12, 9:57 AM
    • 894 Posts
    • 10,920 Thanks
    franby64
    Morning

After another S*ins shop my total is now 223.60, over halfway through already...it's all planned though - honestly!
    Starting weight on 22/6 14st 00lbs. Weight on 15/2 10st 11lbs. Lost 3st 3lbs.Target 9st 12lbs. 13lbs left.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

138Posts Today

1,876Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the weekend, it's the weekend, yay. It's that moment, when as usual, to sign off for family time. So I bid y? https://t.co/2RYRnz3fEe

• Actually the BBC was set up to "educate, entertain and inform" so I think it is one of its responsibilities and cle? https://t.co/HMP4Q2Uptu

• Today's FRI twitter poll: Puritanical new laws by Tories/Labour/EU/Trump/Putin (pick ur own scapegoat) dictate mode? https://t.co/3LW55tFGJ9

• Follow Martin