Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 12th May 05, 12:02 PM
    • 8,111Posts
    • 42,248Thanks
    MSE Martin
    0 WOW
    The Great Free Info Hunt
    • 12th May 05, 12:02 PM
    0 WOW
    The Great Free Info Hunt 12th May 05 at 12:02 PM
    One of the beauties of the Internet is the wealth of information that’s available for free that we’d otherwise have to pay for. Using it is both fun and saves you cash. The aim of this Great Hunt is to find all the useful information sites on the net.

Now by this I’m not talking your usual price comparisons for personal loans, gas and electricity that are commonplace (and discussed in more details elsewhere), but hardcore factual info sites for specific info (and of course there’s a couple of MoneySavingExpert ones thrown in).

Here’s my starter for ten, please add more by clicking reply.

• Trace your family tree for free Rootsweb

• Find a property’s council tax band VOA

• Find out your credit score Zopa

Last edited by Former MSE Natasha; 01-08-2006 at 5:02 PM.
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.

Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.

Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

38Posts Today

2,971Users online

Martin's Twitter