Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • Joe_Bloggs
    • By Joe_Bloggs 22nd Dec 11, 5:00 PM
    • 4,493 Posts
    • 1,583 Thanks
    Joe_Bloggs
    • 22nd Dec 11, 5:00 PM
    • 22nd Dec 11, 5:00 PM
    Astonishing performances and production values. It is a pity than TV today can't try anything as innovative and thought provoking.
    J_B.
  • 2sides2everystory
    • 23rd Dec 11, 12:45 AM
    • 23rd Dec 11, 12:45 AM
    I'll give it 10 since its Christmas

(I never did watch Austin Powers so your version is as good as any I've seen !)

I thought the Payment Protection Insurance sketch was most prophetic - did it really take OFT 11 years to wake up to what you in 2000 woz worrid da boyz was up to ?

I was also especially interested in the take off of the Three Yorkshiremen principally because there were originally Four but I only myself found that out recently over a glass of Chateau de Chasselier. In your rendition, one of "you" seemed dressed more akin to one of the Gumbys also from Yorkshire, Obadiah. Nice knees by the way
    • glad2bmad
    • By glad2bmad 30th Dec 11, 7:19 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    glad2bmad
    • 30th Dec 11, 7:19 PM
    • 30th Dec 11, 7:19 PM
    classic performances from some "clasics", what foresight you had, no wonder you are the EXPERT !!
    complete review of everything to be done in January.
    Will post results.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

305Posts Today

3,480Users online

Martin's Twitter