Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • dimbo61
    • By dimbo61 24th Jun 10, 2:47 PM
    • 10,284 Posts
    • 5,577 Thanks
    dimbo61
    • 24th Jun 10, 2:47 PM
    • 24th Jun 10, 2:47 PM
    So glad to see your dress sence has improved so much!!!
    Bring on the jeans and loud shirts ( with or without buttons !)
    • marleyboy
    • By marleyboy 24th Jun 10, 4:11 PM
    • 14,803 Posts
    • 28,739 Thanks
    marleyboy
    • 24th Jun 10, 4:11 PM
    • 24th Jun 10, 4:11 PM
    I cant get any of the video links to work, are you sure they are still there???
    1+1+1=1
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
    • boots_babe
    • By boots_babe 24th Jun 10, 7:33 PM
    • 2,912 Posts
    • 1,382 Thanks
    boots_babe
    • 24th Jun 10, 7:33 PM
    • 24th Jun 10, 7:33 PM
    Work fine for me. The strangest thing is definitely the slow pace of the speech!

• seaniboy
    • 25th Jun 10, 12:14 AM
    • 25th Jun 10, 12:14 AM
    The first report for AOL is between BBC and Martin now, it quite a sexy stern enlightened delivery whereas the insurance one Martin would be filing his nails while at the mic - he sounds that bored !

Had you followed the AOL format Martin you'd be reading the News on BBC1 by now ( and we would all be poorer), its everybit the pro the AO(HEL)L report, the vocal is not to hyper nor boring. You should seriously follow that vocal format and bring back Working Lunch !
    If I helped or saved you money - Thank me
    If I helped you spend some money - spank me
    If I done both - me

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

415Posts Today

4,592Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • So how much work do I actually do on the MSE weekly email these days, now I?m in the exhaulted position of ?Executi? https://t.co/b8XWxPiUwn

• Dear gumtree - I feel I've been sold a kipper. You're advertising has my face on it but I don't do adverts. If yo? https://t.co/kJAuziloOM

• RT @MoneySavingExp: ????This chap ????@MSE_GuyAnker is responsible for delivering MSE's Weekly Email to 14 million people, 52 weeks of the year.?

• Follow Martin