Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Guy
    • By MSE Guy 6th Apr 10, 12:31 PM
    • 1,628Posts
    • 1,255Thanks
    MSE Guy
    MSE News: Trio of lenders cut mortgage rates
    • 6th Apr 10, 12:31 PM
    MSE News: Trio of lenders cut mortgage rates 6th Apr 10 at 12:31 PM
    This is the discussion thread for the following MSE News Story:

"The cost of mortgages continued to head downwards today with a number of lenders announcing new rates ..."

Page 1
  • bcfc79
    • 6th Apr 10, 12:58 PM
    • 6th Apr 10, 12:58 PM
    I have just completed an application for a 3 year tracker with Nationwide this morning at 5.28% (90% LTV). Does anyone have any further info on this story and when the new rates are valid from? If I proceed with the application I presume I will not be able to switch to the lower rate before the mortagae offer is sent to me?
    • MiserlyMartin
    • By MiserlyMartin 6th Apr 10, 9:47 PM
    • 1,918 Posts
    • 1,372 Thanks
    MiserlyMartin
    • 6th Apr 10, 9:47 PM
    • 6th Apr 10, 9:47 PM
    This is bad news. Encouraging more mugs to buy overpriced houses. Just wait until interest rates go back to normal levels. These people will be stuffed!
    • Dan_1976
    • By Dan_1976 6th Apr 10, 9:51 PM
    • 915 Posts
    • 379 Thanks
    Dan_1976
    • 6th Apr 10, 9:51 PM
    • 6th Apr 10, 9:51 PM
    I agree, big carrots, the stick will follow!
    "Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." Thomas Jefferson
    "How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter?" Woody Allen

Debt Apr 2010 0
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

576Posts Today

5,798Users online

Martin's Twitter