Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • bubbles0169
    • By bubbles0169 3rd Mar 10, 1:41 PM
    • 6,171 Posts
    • 7,022 Thanks
    bubbles0169
    • 3rd Mar 10, 1:41 PM
    • 3rd Mar 10, 1:41 PM
    ooo which paper was the photog with? will wait with anticipation...
    I am not bossy I just have better ideas
    • bylromarha
    • By bylromarha 3rd Mar 10, 8:19 PM
    • 9,959 Posts
    • 13,248 Thanks
    bylromarha
    • 3rd Mar 10, 8:19 PM
    • 3rd Mar 10, 8:19 PM
    Warms the cockles to hear a story like this.

Mrs MSE's premiere far more important than getting the email sorted.

So often work seems the priority in peoples life - I love the fact Mr Byl's sacrosanct work events are put down for important things for me and I'm sure Mrs MSE loved you even more for putting down THE Tuesday event for her.
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • Edinburghlass
    • 3rd Mar 10, 9:33 PM
    • 3rd Mar 10, 9:33 PM
    Sounds an interesting film!!
    • sad_gills_fan
    • By sad_gills_fan 4th Mar 10, 11:46 AM
    • 149 Posts
    • 56 Thanks
    sad_gills_fan
    • 4th Mar 10, 11:46 AM
    • 4th Mar 10, 11:46 AM
    I was also lucky enough to be at the Premiere .. red carpet and all !!!

Saw you at the party afterwards but didn't want to disturb your 'reserved' table!

Great film, especially as I'm a Gills fan .. really funny. I'm off to watch it again with the commoners on Friday when it's released.

Glad you liked it ... could we get you to come down to Priestfield now and sort out our money worries?!!!
    Ken Livingstone is my mother
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 4th Mar 10, 1:38 PM
    • 8,115 Posts
    • 42,285 Thanks
    MSE Martin
    • 4th Mar 10, 1:38 PM
    • 4th Mar 10, 1:38 PM
    I was also lucky enough to be at the Premiere .. red carpet and all !!!

Saw you at the party afterwards but didn't want to disturb your 'reserved' table!

Great film, especially as I'm a Gills fan .. really funny. I'm off to watch it again with the commoners on Friday when it's released.

Glad you liked it ... could we get you to come down to Priestfield now and sort out our money worries?!!!
    Originally posted by sad_gills_fan
    You should've said hi - especially as you've over 100 posts - so you're a serious MoneySaver.

As for sorting out football finances - well obviously I did it for my team Man City - its very simple you just bring in a foreign trillionaire! Now all weve got to do is find one for the Gills!
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.

Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.

Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
    • Poochface
    • By Poochface 10th Mar 10, 1:57 AM
    • 2,096 Posts
    • 3,517 Thanks
    Poochface
    • 10th Mar 10, 1:57 AM
    • 10th Mar 10, 1:57 AM
    Have heard good things about this film, shame we didn't get any previews for it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,455Posts Today

6,854Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the weekend, it's the weekend, yay. It's that moment, when as usual, to sign off for family time. So I bid y? https://t.co/2RYRnz3fEe

• Actually the BBC was set up to "educate, entertain and inform" so I think it is one of its responsibilities and cle? https://t.co/HMP4Q2Uptu

• Today's FRI twitter poll: Puritanical new laws by Tories/Labour/EU/Trump/Putin (pick ur own scapegoat) dictate mode? https://t.co/3LW55tFGJ9

• Follow Martin