Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • *Chattie*
    • By *Chattie* 7th Apr 09, 5:09 PM
    • 633 Posts
    • 1,177 Thanks
    *Chattie*
    • 7th Apr 09, 5:09 PM
    • 7th Apr 09, 5:09 PM
    I used to sell Kurt Geiger shoes, you did well to find a pair at only 55 but sorry that for you it didn't work.
    • Crabman
    • By Crabman 8th Apr 09, 3:03 PM
    • 9,735 Posts
    • 7,171 Thanks
    Crabman
    • 8th Apr 09, 3:03 PM
    • 8th Apr 09, 3:03 PM
    I just clicked the 'MSE Archna' link from the blog and noticed MSE Lawrence's description underneath:
    Referred to by the team only as Lawrence, nobody knew Daniel even had a first name until his mum called.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Savings & Investments, ISAs & Tax-free Savings, Public Transport & Cycling, Motoring and Parking Fines, Tickets & Parking Boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board Guides are not moderators & don't read every post. If you spot a contentious or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

• Flickering Ember
    • By Flickering Ember 9th Apr 09, 8:52 AM
    • 11,623 Posts
    • 128,877 Thanks
    Flickering Ember
    • 9th Apr 09, 8:52 AM
    • 9th Apr 09, 8:52 AM
    Awww, damnit, I had been wondering the same thing as I was very lucky to find 3 gift cards in 1 single copy of Elle magazine.
    Flickering Embers grow higher and higher...I need a break and I wanna be a paperback writer!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,761Posts Today

8,186Users online

Martin's Twitter