Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • Crabman
    • By Crabman 16th Feb 09, 10:49 AM
    • 9,737 Posts
    • 7,171 Thanks
    Crabman
    • 16th Feb 09, 10:49 AM
    • 16th Feb 09, 10:49 AM
    Well spotted Nile! I suppose next time you're naughty/mischievous, you can use this good deed as your 'get out of jail sinbin' card
    I'm a Board Guide on the Savings & Investments, ISAs & Tax-free Savings, Public Transport & Cycling, Motoring and Parking Fines, Tickets & Parking Boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board Guides are not moderators & don't read every post. If you spot a contentious or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

• archived user
    • 17th Feb 09, 10:50 AM
    • 17th Feb 09, 10:50 AM
    Well done for spotting it Nile. I missed that bit.
    • foreign correspondent
    • By foreign correspondent 17th Feb 09, 3:29 PM
    • 9,028 Posts
    • 19,091 Thanks
    foreign correspondent
    • 17th Feb 09, 3:29 PM
    • 17th Feb 09, 3:29 PM
    hey, I noticed that too - made me and the OH laugh!
    • Smiley_Mum
    • By Smiley_Mum 17th Feb 09, 5:07 PM
    • 3,779 Posts
    • 2,914 Thanks
    Smiley_Mum
    • 17th Feb 09, 5:07 PM
    • 17th Feb 09, 5:07 PM
    I noticed that Kirk mentioned all his moneysaving tips etc too. Then off to Dev's corner shop for some "Supercook" bicarbonate of soda for his carpet. :-)
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

206Posts Today

1,805Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • So how much work do I actually do on the MSE weekly email these days, now I?m in the exhaulted position of ?Executi? https://t.co/b8XWxPiUwn

• Dear gumtree - I feel I've been sold a kipper. You're advertising has my face on it but I don't do adverts. If yo? https://t.co/kJAuziloOM

• RT @MoneySavingExp: ????This chap ????@MSE_GuyAnker is responsible for delivering MSE's Weekly Email to 14 million people, 52 weeks of the year.?

• Follow Martin