Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Martin
    • By MSE Martin 16th Jan 06, 10:21 AM
    • 8,111Posts
    • 42,248Thanks
    MSE Martin
    Watch me change my clothes (and join in!)
    • 16th Jan 06, 10:21 AM
    Watch me change my clothes (and join in!) 16th Jan 06 at 10:21 AM
    Just spotted this very funny website www.watchmechange.com (admittedly its from GAP, but then again you can't have everything). In it you can design yourself and then perform a strip-tease change number. I must admit I've been distracted and been making various members of the MoneySaving Towers team today...... (thankfully i'm the boss and thus can't be sacked!)

I also had a go at myself.... to watch me change "Martin Changing". I am tempted to say 'if you can do a more accurate me, let me know, but I'm not brave enough!'

Martin

PS. I originally spotted this in the MoneySavers arms (props to Robowen), but wanted to start a new thread for the e-mail tip - thanks Armsters.
    Last edited by MSE Martin; 16-01-2006 at 10:54 AM.
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.

Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.

Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
Page 1
  • aliasojo
    • 16th Jan 06, 10:24 AM
    • 16th Jan 06, 10:24 AM
    OMG! Might've known you'd get stripes in somewhere!
    Herman - MP for all!
    • Fran
    • By Fran 16th Jan 06, 12:53 PM
    • 11,017 Posts
    • 6,469 Thanks
    Fran
    • 16th Jan 06, 12:53 PM
    • 16th Jan 06, 12:53 PM
    Can someone tell us how to put a link to this site? I had a look last night and did a change (the choice is very complimentary to the older person by the way! ), but couldn't get a link to work in a post. Also as a note, my prevx security prevention went off when I was messing about with it, I don't know if it was linked to visiting that site or not?
    Torgwen.......... ...........

I'm a volunteer Board Guide on Techie, Benefits & Employment, Energy, Small biz & Charities and Redundancy boards to help them run smoothly & I can move posts & threads but don't read them all. Dealing with illegal or inappropriate posts is not part of my role. Please report them to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are mine not official MoneySavingExpert ones.
    • robowen
    • By robowen 16th Jan 06, 1:30 PM
    • 2,970 Posts
    • 1,725 Thanks
    robowen
    • 16th Jan 06, 1:30 PM
    • 16th Jan 06, 1:30 PM
    Theres an option to send it to a friend.
    Put in your own throwaway email address. Copy the link from the email you receive.

rob
    ok...This is me
    Last edited by robowen; 16-01-2006 at 2:33 PM.
    If only everything in life was as reliable...AS ME !!
    robowen 5/6/2005©

''Never take an idiot anywhere with you. You'll always find one when you get there.''
  • The_Nickster
    • 16th Jan 06, 1:51 PM
    • 16th Jan 06, 1:51 PM
    I hope we are not going to be put on the sex offenders register for viewing this. Martin being so young looking! (just call me toady!)
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 16th Jan 06, 4:56 PM
    • 9,265 Posts
    • 22,116 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    • 16th Jan 06, 4:56 PM
    • 16th Jan 06, 4:56 PM
    Anyone that's met me will know I've been a tad kind on myself here!

Please don't laugh!!
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    • iwanttosave
    • By iwanttosave 16th Jan 06, 5:08 PM
    • 32,245 Posts
    • 23,299 Thanks
    iwanttosave
    • 16th Jan 06, 5:08 PM
    • 16th Jan 06, 5:08 PM
    dig thoses funky grooves martin.

You wanna hope helen21 doesn't see the strip, she'll be a wreck

if you see her, I didn't say that
    Work like you don't need money,
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    And dance like no one's watching

Save the cheerleader, save the world!
  • KizzyK
    • 16th Jan 06, 5:20 PM
    • 16th Jan 06, 5:20 PM
    Lets do the Spiderman!

Why do the women wobble up top so much?
    Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

• skintchick
    • By skintchick 16th Jan 06, 5:40 PM
    • 14,668 Posts
    • 23,339 Thanks
    skintchick
    • 16th Jan 06, 5:40 PM
    • 16th Jan 06, 5:40 PM
    Made my computer crash
    DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007
    married 21 6 08 Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014!
  • Edinburghlass
    Anyone that's met me will know I've been a tad kind on myself here!

Please don't laugh!!
    by MSE Andrea
    Well..... all I can say is "how come you didn't do more damage to yourself in the Arms on 31/12 with dancing like that"
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 16th Jan 06, 5:56 PM
    • 9,265 Posts
    • 22,116 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    Well..... all I can say is "how come you didn't do more damage to yourself in the Arms on 31/12 with dancing like that"
    by Edinburghlass
    Erm, you didn't see the broken table out the back the next morning then?

By the way, my dancing is nothing like that. It's much worse!!!!
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    • Smiley_Mum
    • By Smiley_Mum 16th Jan 06, 6:18 PM
    • 3,779 Posts
    • 2,914 Thanks
    Smiley_Mum
    Just let my six year old view the ones that have posted. He's cracking up, never seen him laugh so much. He's copying the moves and laughing his head off, thanks for this, Martin/Rob/Andrea etc. :-)
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • Edinburghlass
    Mmmmm perhaps better not tell you what my 15 year daughter said when she caught me viewing them....

"not him again" and "what a carp dancer" ...
    • robowen
    • By robowen 16th Jan 06, 11:14 PM
    • 2,970 Posts
    • 1,725 Thanks
    robowen
    Oi ! edi.....get yer kit off like the rest of us !!
    If only everything in life was as reliable...AS ME !!
    robowen 5/6/2005©

''Never take an idiot anywhere with you. You'll always find one when you get there.''
    • Smiley_Mum
    • By Smiley_Mum 16th Jan 06, 11:23 PM
    • 3,779 Posts
    • 2,914 Thanks
    Smiley_Mum
    What's the background music, Saturday Night Fever, Street Life????, my speakers are out of action. :-(

Deleted previous link, just kept making my PC crash, hence the link didn't go through last time. Oh well.
    Last edited by Smiley_Mum; 17-01-2006 at 9:42 AM.
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • Edinburghlass
    Couldn't find any Bridget Jones knicks :confused:

http://www.watchmechange.com/indexe.php?pid=9a1f79469cd737ece94693e5a77dfdef

and I was a bit economical with the truth

• Glad
    • By Glad 17th Jan 06, 12:01 PM
    • 17,915 Posts
    • 39,691 Thanks
    Glad
    Couldn't find any Bridget Jones knicks :confused:

http://www.watchmechange.com/indexe.php?pid=9a1f79469cd737ece94693e5a77dfdef

and I was a bit economical with the truth

by Edinburghlass
    could be your twin Edilass
    I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    Compers please read the Comping Guide
    • Glad
    • By Glad 17th Jan 06, 12:10 PM
    • 17,915 Posts
    • 39,691 Thanks
    Glad
    ok I bit the bullet

here
    I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Edinburghlass
    OMG ...... its savvy

but i'd recognise Glad's boobs anywhere

• Glad
    • By Glad 17th Jan 06, 12:15 PM
    • 17,915 Posts
    • 39,691 Thanks
    Glad
    just off to find a cold flannel for the black eye
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,614Posts Today

7,125Users online

Martin's Twitter