Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Andrea
    • By Former MSE Andrea 15th Nov 05, 1:35 PM
    • 9,418Posts
    • 22,339Thanks
    Former MSE Andrea
    Finally I'm a style guru! Well almost Blog Discussion
    • 15th Nov 05, 1:35 PM
    Finally I'm a style guru! Well almost Blog Discussion 15th Nov 05 at 1:35 PM
    This is a Chat Forum discussion on Martin's 'Finally I'm a style guru! Well almost' blog that you can read here.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 1
    • Nile
    • By Nile 15th Nov 05, 2:04 PM
    • 14,430 Posts
    • 14,400 Thanks
    Nile
    • 15th Nov 05, 2:04 PM
    • 15th Nov 05, 2:04 PM
    Have you ever wondered how to spot a fellow MoneySaver when you're out shopping?

Look for someone taking a sly look at page 140 of Vogue magazine before carefully replacing the magazine on the rack.

Maybe we should we start calling Martin something more designer/exotic like Umberto.
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    • divadee
    • By divadee 15th Nov 05, 2:07 PM
    • 10,452 Posts
    • 17,891 Thanks
    divadee
    • 15th Nov 05, 2:07 PM
    • 15th Nov 05, 2:07 PM
    Have you ever wondered how to spot a fellow MoneySaver when you're out shopping?

Look for someone taking a sly look at page 140 of Vogue magazine before carefully replacing the magazine on the rack.

Maybe we should we start calling Martin something more designer/exotic like Umberto.
    by Nile
    lmao you know i was gonna do that when i went to the shop tomorrow!!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,047Posts Today

6,048Users online

Martin's Twitter