Lose Weight 17

Welcome to the place where we encourage you not to save £'s but to lose Lb's instead :D

So you wanna lose weight? You've come to the right place! :D

Pull up a chair and join in the chat, whatever plan you're following to lose weight, be it SW, WW, RC, or just plain old reducing what you eat and increasing the exercise, there'll be someone here that can help and advise, or offer moral support.

There are plenty of regulars here who follow all types of plan and will be willing and able to help you out or at least point you in the right direction.

You can join the 2 pound weight loss club (just ask Dellybelly) and see your results in a chart that's updated every Wednesday evening, also you can take part in the 5lb monthly challenge - Next one starts in first week in January 2008, New Year, New You??? So post your name and start the new list. (We all like to think we're going to lose 2lbs every week, but in reality that doesn't always happen, so 5lbs a month is a more realistic target.) And you could be Slimmer of the Week, or Slimmer of the Month! :j:j

We have plenty of recipes to help you in the recipes thread (link below) and there are links to useful websites below. Come and join us, we're a friendly bunch! There are even one or two gentlemen hiding amongst us!

Suggs
x
Proud Member of the Lose Weight Thread on I Wanna..................

Started January 2006 Total loss 180.8lb 82Kg 12st12.8lb

What is your method of losing weight 140 votes

Weight Watchers
15% 22 votes
Slimming World
22% 31 votes
Rosemary Conley
4% 6 votes
Been Careful with what I eat and more exercise
57% 81 votes

Comments

• Oooh...did I make it...am I second....ooooh.....

hope everyone's day is going ok...just found out I might have an interview on friday...all scared now...!
  • Suggs
    Suggs Posts: 1,632
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Good luck with the interview on Friday serendisglair, what sort of job is it for??

• Ive lost a couple of pounds since last week.

What do you eat thats low fat but makes you feel good to replace the chocolate?
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something
  • Suggs wrote: »
    Good luck with the interview on Friday serendisglair, what sort of job is it for??

A temporary lecturship to cover someones maternity leave...it would be good experience though and hopefully give me an extra six months to my contract...

Chocolate mini milks! froggy...or have chocolate just buy it one really small bar at a time....
  • victory
    victory Posts: 16,188 Forumite
    froggy no added sugar angel delight chocolate flavour delicious or WW have loads of low fat low cal desserts/biscuits/yogurts etc that can fill the choc sugar void:D love your sig, I keep worrying myself silly over xmas money and it made me laugh;)
    misspiggy wrote: »
    I'm sure you're an angel in disguise Victory :)
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Ambassador
    Thanks for starting a new thread Suggs. I've closed the 'Lose Weight 16' thread.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    The link on Lose Weight 16 doesn't open Lose Weight 17 though - it opens the old one again!
  • Suggs
    Suggs Posts: 1,632
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Skint_Catt wrote: »
    The link on Lose Weight 16 doesn't open Lose Weight 17 though - it opens the old one again!

Opps sorry, the bigger link of the two is correct, the smaller one points back to LW16.

My mistake :o

• The_Dragon
    The_Dragon Posts: 9,749 Forumite
    Well I'm here for another few weeks of struggling with my podge! Thanks for running this Suggs :-)
    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup :D
    NSD 15/20, OS WL 21-6 (4) :(C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z #44 Twisted Firestarter, VSP #57 - £39.43
    :p Every Penny's a Prisoner :p
  • Thank you for all your lovely comments, I still hate getting my photo taken, although Im a bit better about it than I was. Unfortunately my mum takes them and shes about 5 inches shorter than me so the old double chin still shows although Im chuffed to bits that you DONT see it when someones taking a photo at the same level as me, if that makes sense lol

bails: I havent set a final target yet, but probably still want to lose about the same amount again.

missyg: Yeah I was struggling a bit lugging you around with me ;) Ive done it all on WW, started 9 Jan 07 :)

crystal_fire: I hope your aunty Carol is your favourite auntie then ;) lol

Well done to everyone who lost and maintained this week :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure