E:16/09 Win 1 Of 4500 Bourne Identity/Supremacy DVD Box Sets

Options
Click Here

So, you want to get your hands on an action packed box set featuring The Bourne Identity and The Bourne Supremacy? Well don't worry. You won't have to fight deadly double agents, tackle lethal assassins or jump out of a moving car to get your hands on one. All you have to do is fill out the questionnaire below and enter your details. We'll then enter you into our prize draw to win one of 4,500 box sets.

And don't forget to check out www.bournestuntsimulator.com. With the 3D Volkswagen Stunt Simulator you can create your own car stunts online. There's helpful advice as well as exclusive behind the scenes footage designed to help you add some crash, bang wallop to your own slice of the action.

Good Luck :D

Comments

• SPANIEL36
    SPANIEL36 Posts: 1,905 Forumite
    Options
    where's the submit button on the form????
  • kipper_2-2
    kipper_2-2 Posts: 56,025 Forumite
    Options
    right at the bottom of the page on the right hand side :)

<LABEL for=form-furtherinfo>I would like to receive further information on Volkswagen sponsered film releases</LABEL> <INPUT class=checkbox id=form-furtherinfo type=checkbox value=y name=furtherinfo>
    vw_news.png

Important information - please read: Data Protection Act 1998: We, Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited and our retailers will hold your information. We may share your information with other group companies and may pass it to other carefully selected third party organisations. We or they may contact you by post or telephone to let you know about other products, services and special offers that might be of interest to you, or may ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys. If you do not wish your information to be used in this way by Volkswagen Group, its associated companies, its retailers or third party organisations, please tick the appropriate box:
    <LABEL for=form-vwgroup>Volkswagen Group, its associated companies and its retailers</LABEL> <INPUT class=checkbox id=form-vwgroup type=checkbox value=y name=vwgroup>
    <LABEL for=form-thirdparty>Third party organisations</LABEL> <INPUT class=checkbox id=form-thirdparty type=checkbox value=y name=thirdparty>
    You have the right to ask us for a copy of the information held by us in our records in return for payment of a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
    terms-link.png privacy-link.png
    <INPUT type=image alt=Submit src="http://www.bournestunts.com/_gfx/submit.png"&gt;
  • SPANIEL36
    Options
    its not there i've only got t&c's
  • kipper_2-2
    kipper_2-2 Posts: 56,025 Forumite
    Options
    :confused:

I don't know then, I've just posted what I can see on the comps page :)
  • SPANIEL36
    Options
    never mind, i'm obviously not meant to enter this one!!!

thanks anyway
  • jan03
    jan03 Posts: 899 Forumite
    Options
    no submit on mine either.
    just pressed enter on keyboard and it went through ok, told me i was entered in draw.
  • furndire
    furndire Posts: 7,308 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just worked ok for me thanks kipper.
  • ginjim
    ginjim Posts: 10,078 Forumite
    Options
    couldnt do anything in ie but mozilla worked great
    thanks
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    4500 is that right? Hopefully most of us will win then.
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • NorthernLass
    NorthernLass Posts: 4,033 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thank you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family