Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • zincoxide
    Just for fun!! I decided that I would invoice Debitas for each call & text message I received after asking them to reply by letter ONLY. I have charged then !!!163;50 per call or text message and was amazed to find that it comes to !!!163;2450!!

The CAB advisor was practically crying with laughter when I told him of my plans but he simply said 'you don't get if you don't ask'. So, the invoice has been sent today giving them 15 days to pay - after which time they will be charged interest at 8!!!37; per MONTH and I have also informed them that I am prepared to pass the invoice to a debt collection agency should they fail to pay.

CAB has also informed me that this would be part of my harassment claim, therefore if they pay - I cannot claim them for harassment - however, if I did claim for harassment the payout is likely to be significantly less than the invoice I have sent.

But the worse news - I cannot release the calls, however, I could use them to prove my case. So, if I do get it to court, I'll be putting them on an audio CD - and we all know how the authorities manage to lose CD's...
    Last edited by zincoxide; 26-02-2008 at 8:44 PM.
    Treat others as you would like to be treated
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

95Posts Today

1,405Users online

Martin's Twitter