Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • myrtleturtle
    • 2nd Apr 18, 11:05 AM
    • 2nd Apr 18, 11:05 AM
    FAQs & Policies

Coupon FAQs
    (also see here for another source of info.)

If anyone is having trouble printing valassis coupons, they ask you to install a coupon printer, this works. post http://www.redplum.com/help/how-do-i-install-the-coupon-printing-software

----------------------------------------
    Thanks to Aesop

Q: How many coupons can I print?
    A: Most couponnet-type coupons are only available to be printed once (or twice if you click no when asked if it printed successfully or the back button). Any PDF or JPG coupons can usually be printed as many times as you like (remember to save them to your computer, just in case the online version disappears!).
    a good response by CW as to why not
    A:You must not print more than one coupon with the same pin number, if you do the store will not get their money back and you will damage the coupon acceptance policy in your store and possibly all supermarkets.Supermarkets only get paid once per pin number. printing multiple copies with the same pin number is the same as photocopying. just apply again using different details so that the coupon has a different pin number.
    Contributed by: Couponwoman

Q: How can coupons be traced back to you
    A: Many coupons are linked to registry of your computer. It has nothing to do with IP address.
    If they realise that the coupon printing has been abused from a particular PC, there are chances of banning you from any further coupons in the future. And it is very very difficult to remove that ban.
    And this has happened to few, on here in the past. so be careful...!!!!!
    Contributed by: IDLESAVER

Q:why can't i install coupon printer?
    A : here's some fixes that should work . here or here or here or here (for those using MAC)
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Contributed by: isolice and copperheadjack and chattmum & happychappy

Q: Is there any way to get more couponnet-type coupons?
    A: Yes, but only if you have access to another computer(s). The coupon software knows how many times each individual computer has printed the coupon. Also, see here.

Q: I'm having problems printing couponnet coupons...any advice?
    A: See here or here for info.

Q: The PDF prints are too big or small and fuzzy....any advice?
    A: See here or here for info.

Q: Does it matter if the coupon is printed in colour or black & white?
    A: Technically it should not matter, however some staff automatically equate black & white prints with photocopies - which are NOT permitted.

Q: Do I need to use my real identity (email, etc) when registering for printable coupons?
    A: Where possible, the 1st post will indicate whether a genuine email address is required or not (eg when verification is required by clicking a link in a received email). However, in most cases it it ok to use a false email address, since most of the coupons print instantly.

Q: Can I use coupons on the self-scan checkouts?
    A: No reason why not - but it's advisable to check with the self-scan supervisor to be sure.

Q: What or who is a "Trout"?
    A: TROUT is the expression used by people on here for cashiers of a certain age, usually female, that are miserable for the sake of being miserable, unhappy in their work, jealous of people with mocs and do their level best to prevent anyone using coupons...try your very best to avoid them at the checkouts......(See here also.)

Q: Where else can I get coupons from, apart from printables?
    A: Check newspapers & magazines. Also try looking for products with coupons on. Also, join the Tesco clubs - see here. You can always look at freebie forum link here sometime the promoter send the sample with coupon attached to it. example : Nivea, Clipper tea, any many more.
    Last edited by myrtleturtle; 11-04-2018 at 8:54 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,548Posts Today

7,878Users online

Martin's Twitter