Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • Grumpy_Old_Duffer
    Plusnet - Non Payment of Cashback
    We were contacted in May by Plusnet Marketing advising they could reduce our Monthly payments by 3 ..... the 'catch' was it would be a new 12 month contract (Our original contract was about 4/5 months old). I said no. They then said they could do 4. I said no. They THEN said they could do 5 PLUS 50 Cashback which would be paid WITHIN 60 days. I said yes. Still waiting for the Cashback despite having contacted Plusnet 3 times using their 'Chat' facility. Next stop is CISAS.
    Question remains, how many other Plusnet customers were promised 50 Cashback within 60 days and haven't received it as it was forgotten about. Seems to be standard practice of some companies to promise Cashback payments "within 60 days" in the hope that customers forget about it!!
    It has taken about 4,500,000,000 (4.5 billion) years for the Earth to form as it is now .........
    and it'll only take about another 100 years for mankind to really **** it up!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

100Posts Today

2,203Users online

Martin's Twitter