Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • cw18
    SPREADSHEET(s) AVAILABLE - I hope

I've just tweaked both versions of the spreadsheet for use in 2011
    I've also updated the Instructions page on them in case anyone wants to add in more regular payment details (in the hope this will enable you to do this yourself - but if the instructions aren't clear enough please let me know and I'll see if I can 'talk' you through it any better, with a view to updating those instructions at a later date)

The version for Excel 2007 is complete and can be used immediately
    You can download this version here

But when I save in 'backwards compatible' mode (to get the 97-2003 version, which I believe can also be used by those using Open Office) the file size explodes - and exceeds the maximum G00gle Docs will allow me to upload as a single file. As such I've had to delete all the forumlas from 11 of the 12 'Grocery' pages, but have added special notes into the Instructions page of this version to tell you how (and when) to put them back - it's a pretty simple case of 'copy and paste', just takes a little bit of time.
    This version can be found here

Any problems accessing or downloading these (or running on your spreadsheet package - especially if you're on Open Office) please let me know, and I'll see if I can get a download up and running for you

If anyone has problems with it constantly telling you it's "read only" (even after you've done a 'save as'), please see the helpful hint from itsallinthemind here
    Last edited by cw18; 14-01-2011 at 10:38 AM.
    Cheryl
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

697Posts Today

6,549Users online

Martin's Twitter