PEPs & ISAs

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in ISAs & Tax-free Savings
5 replies 1.1K views
harrystharryst Forumite
5 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in ISAs & Tax-free Savings
We have 7 or 8 Peps and Isas, We wish to keep them under our own control, is there a site where we can record these and they will automatically update showing individual values and total. Thanks for any help.

Replies

• dunstonhdunstonh Forumite
    107.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Morningstar allows you to record your portfolio.

Or you could re-register them with fidelity or another fund supermarket. That will give you access to morningstar xray (albeit a cut down version).
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • gibbo888gibbo888 Forumite
    45 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts
    Re Register them all with a "supermarket" ie cofunds, fidelity, hargreaves lansdown.

Then you will be entitled to money back off them every year.

Also you can track them all on thier individual websites

if you only want to track and watch them update, then most finance websites offer this free service. personally i use https://www.iii.co.uk.

edit: sorry for repeating what has been said above, must type quicker!!
  • JECJEC Forumite
    40 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    gibbo888 wrote:

QUOTE]

Yeh? I've done that and I don't see any 'money back'. I do see reduced charges though - is this what you mean?
  • carnetcarnet Forumite
    501 Posts
    gibbo888 wrote:
    Re Register them all with a "supermarket" ie cofunds, fidelity, hargreaves lansdown.

AFAIK, of those you quote, only HL rebates some of its renewal commission on most of its funds.
    JEC wrote:
    Yeh? I've done that and I don't see any 'money back'. I do see reduced charges though - is this what you mean?

If you haven't invested through a discount broker who refunds all or part of their annual (renewal) commission, you are probably referring to reduced initial charges.
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I have moved this post into the sub catagory specifically set up for ISA's and PEPs.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Avro Energy and Green cease trading

What it means for your gas & electrity

MSE News

Energy mythbusting

What really makes a difference?

MSE Guides

Free £6 Amazon credit for some

When you add £50 to gift card balance

MSE Deals