cheap building and contents discussions (Merged Discussion)

in N. Ireland
116 replies 8.2K views
167891012»

Replies

• amandajim36amandajim36 Forumite
    265 Posts
    allianz direct ive been with them for few years now and they always get me fgood price
  • declanhdeclanh Forumite
    133 Posts
    allianz direct ive been with them for few years now and they always get me fgood price
    :cry: its allianz who are giving me the quote of 440 - they are taking over the Kerr Henderson residential business.
    I used to have a signature with links to the League Tables for good/bad shipping charges for Northern Ireland. But I have since learnt that this is against site rules - so they are no longer here! PM me if you need them
  • declanhdeclanh Forumite
    133 Posts
    I've just got an online quote at directline.com
    it comes in at 340 but that excludes accidental damage which my renewal has
    when i add in accidental damage it brings it up to 431- hardly worth it to save 9 quid ?

Do most people include accidental damage cover I did not realise it was loading the premium by another 100 quid
    I used to have a signature with links to the League Tables for good/bad shipping charges for Northern Ireland. But I have since learnt that this is against site rules - so they are no longer here! PM me if you need them
  • salerbilsalerbil Forumite
    311 Posts
    Go thru quidco to asda-collect £68 on the way ;)
  • Home insurance due at end of January but 2 months ago went onto www.insureni.co.uk and did a search for the cheapest quote. Direct line was by far the cheapest quote and I am already with them they quoted me £86 ...I saved the quote...I waited for the renewal to come in and it was £181 need less to say I cancelled my current one and took out the new quote
  • Jeluidonne wrote: »
    Home insurance due at end of January but 2 months ago went onto www.insureni.co.uk and did a search for the cheapest quote. Direct line was by far the cheapest quote and I am already with them they quoted me £86 ...I saved the quote...I waited for the renewal to come in and it was £181 need less to say I cancelled my current one and took out the new quote

I checked out the site insureni.co.uk and by chance as it was first on the page went for directline, my original renewal was 198 and I scored a quote of 97....totally over the moon:beer: :j :T By the way I like that site as it has a load of links to other insurers who deal with norn iron.....
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Alexa, tell me some top tips

How can this Forumite maximise their smart speaker?

Join the Forum discussion

State pension shortfalls for women

MPs call it a 'shameful shambles'

MSE News