Ideal home - money off vouchers inside

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
8 replies 652 views
mossymossy Forumite
1.3K Posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
Just to let you know that Ideal Home has £1.40 worth of super cook icing coupons in it valid until 31/12/05. The magazine is £2.90 so its not worth buying just for the coupons but if you want to get a housey mag this month its worth considering. ;)

It also includes 20% discount coupons for:

Laura Ashley off homeware
Matalan off homeware
Topps tiles (tiles, stone, wood and laminate flooring)
Pergo Flooring
Feather & Black off bed linen
Pret a vivre off curtain and blinds

Hope that helps someone :)
Saving for Disney again, oops why book one Disney holiday when you can book two!
:starmod: Emergency Fund Savings - #148 - £10/£1000 1% :starmod:
:xmastree:#083 SPC6 £63 - SPC7 £90 - SPC8 £63 - SPC9 £54 - SPC10 £26 - SPC12 £70 :xmastree:

Replies

• bluepbluep Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Although, if you go to http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/idealhome/ you can get a trial subscription of 3 issues for £1 (I did this with BBC Good Food and Olive and both had at least £2 of tokens in each of the 3 issues).

Plus, just to make it even sweeter, magazine-group pay via Quidco £4.80 for each genuine transaction (which includes trial subscriptions LOL!).
  • What is quidco they pay you £4.80 for a trial subs that cost £1 - sounds good what do i need to do?
    Lightbulb moment 10-06-06
    Total debt £36,996.70 June 2006
    Total debt approx £33,000 Oct 2006
    Jan 07....to be worked out but may have gone up GULP:confused: :mad: :eek:
    DFD March 2011
    DFW Nerd 111

19 jan 23 feb 5 weeks:( - grocery challenge £250
  • bluepbluep Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Quidco is a cashback site - there's lots of posts on it on this forum, its like R-points sort-of - go have a look http://www.quidco.co.uk

I guess the magazine company is hoping that most people will forget to cancel the trial subscription and it will lead to a whole year's business, hence the cashback being the same as for a full subscription.

They've just paid me my first £25.
  • cool thaks I'll have a look
    Lightbulb moment 10-06-06
    Total debt £36,996.70 June 2006
    Total debt approx £33,000 Oct 2006
    Jan 07....to be worked out but may have gone up GULP:confused: :mad: :eek:
    DFD March 2011
    DFW Nerd 111

19 jan 23 feb 5 weeks:( - grocery challenge £250
  • Hi Mossy
    Is it this months IH (october) as I can't see any of these or am I being blind. :confused:
  • mhocmhoc Forumite
    19.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But if you buy your Telegraph form WHSmith they take £1 off the cost of your magazine which makes it £1.90. Plus you can also get a small rucksac in WHSmiths for £1.99

Mary

mossy wrote:
    Just to let you know that Ideal Home has £1.40 worth of super cook icing coupons in it valid until 31/12/05. The magazine is £2.90 so its not worth buying just for the coupons but if you want to get a housey mag this month its worth considering. ;)

It also includes 20% discount coupons for:

Laura Ashley off homeware
    Matalan off homeware
    Topps tiles (tiles, stone, wood and laminate flooring)
    Pergo Flooring
    Feather & Black off bed linen
    Pret a vivre off curtain and blinds

Hope that helps someone :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Hi

Found it. SHE Magazine

pink fairy xx
  • mossymossy Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    pink_fairy wrote:
    Hi Mossy
    Is it this months IH (october) as I can't see any of these or am I being blind. :confused:

Yes it was in October 2005 issue.

It also includes a 50p Oxi Clean voucher in it and a £1 off entry to Ideal Home expo in London. :) And the icing vouchers were in a booklet glued into the magazine towards the end of the magazine.
    Saving for Disney again, oops why book one Disney holiday when you can book two!
    :starmod: Emergency Fund Savings - #148 - £10/£1000 1% :starmod:
    :xmastree:#083 SPC6 £63 - SPC7 £90 - SPC8 £63 - SPC9 £54 - SPC10 £26 - SPC12 £70 :xmastree:
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Avro Energy and Green cease trading

What it means for your gas & electrity

MSE News

Energy mythbusting

What really makes a difference?

MSE Guides

Free £6 Amazon credit for some

When you add £50 to gift card balance

MSE Deals