widescreen TVs for 49p!!!!! [CLOSED]

Obviously a bit of a mistake but the Homebase website at the moment have listed a Bush 28" Widescreen integrated digital TV with DVD recorder & stand for only 49p! I've ordered 4.... :D

http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=20001&catalogId=3801&langId=-1&productId=171745

Replies

• Ironic :S , Do argos own homebase :S
    Help Me , Help You SAVE :D
  • ClarkeEJClarkeEJ Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL.... very funny..... when you go through to checkout it says Argos Retail Group......
  • SarahsaverSarahsaver Forumite
    8.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG i have just tried it, but do you need 4 tellies? I just ordered one, hope it works, my kids have to keep on jumping on the floor to get mine to work.
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
  • flangflang Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Im thinking about is it worth ordering one!
    I know I wont get it!!!
  • NellyLockNellyLock Forumite
    487 Posts
    lol...i wonder how long this will stay for...and i wonder whether this term in the contract will come into play
    " While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund."

i put my order in tho ;) worth a gamble!

cheers
    neil
  • peter_the_piperpeter_the_piper Forumite
    30.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, the tv may be delivered by argos, just for fun I ordered one here to.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • redfoxredfox Forumite, Board Guide
    15.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh dear, you'd have thought Argos would have covered all bases (including Home ;)) when it realised the error on their own website earlier on!
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries and Shop but don't drop boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• Penny-Pincher!!Penny-Pincher!! Forumite
    8.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just ordered one as did OH. Worth a go.

PP
    xx
    To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,
    requires brains!
    FEB GC/DIESEL £200/4 WEEKS
  • SarahsaverSarahsaver Forumite
    8.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    i think bulk orders by individuals are sure to set alarm bells ringing! ;) Interesting to see if they honour this one.
    Member no.1 of the 'I'm not in a clique' group :rotfl:
    I have done reading too!
    To avoid all evil, to do good,
    to purify the mind- that is the
    teaching of the Buddhas.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides