E: 24/06 Win 2 Tickets to London Concours 28-30 June (FB TW & IG)

edited 27 June at 9:35AM in Game over
7 replies 1.1K views
AnnaJane83AnnaJane83 Forumite
13 Posts
Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 27 June at 9:35AM in Game over
Just found a competition for any classic car lovers!

WIN a pair of tickets to the 2022 London Concours that will be held at The Honourable Artillery Company on the 28th to 30th June!
To enter, simply visit our social media pages and...
1) Follow us
2) Like the post
3) Tag a friend in the comments

Please spread the word to any car mad friends you have, the more people you know that can enter, the more you increase your chances of winning. Closing date for entries will be 24th June 2022. Good luck.
https://www.facebook.com/MyCarHeaven

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Ambassador
    16.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    PM’d forum team to move to comps and change format with an end date 
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • edited 31 May at 7:55PM
    BootsMulleryBootsMullery Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    1,000 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 31 May at 7:55PM
    @sarah1972 Well, it did get moved but no editing has been done and the OP has not been back to check on their only thread starter post.

So Title needs to read: E: 24/06 Win 2 Tickets to London Concours 28-30 June (FB TW & IG)

Also needs Closing Date field entered with valid date i.e. 24/06/2022.

Venue: The Honourable Artillery Company, Armoury House, City Rd, London EC1Y 2BQ

Also running on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mycarheaven/status/1529127970996199425
    1. like this post
    2. follow us
    3. mention a friend

and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CeBlTkMgeWs/
    Follow, like, and tag a friend in the comments.
  • BootsMulleryBootsMullery Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Forumite
    @sarah1972 The OP has not been back to check on their thread since posting it and it still needs some editing if it is to stay on the Board. i.e. it needs a better title and a date in the Closing Date field. Can you not do this if the Forum Team don't want to?
  • Ms_DeeMs_Dee Forumite
    6.5K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    @sarah1972 The OP has not been back to check on their thread since posting it and it still needs some editing if it is to stay on the Board. i.e. it needs a better title and a date in the Closing Date field. Can you not do this if the Forum Team don't want to?
    @BootsMullery since the forum board guides have been changed to forumite, ambassadors, they haven't been able to their usual tasks. 

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6348097/please-bare-with-us-️/p1

If this post does happen to fall into the Game Over section, maybe someone can repost it correctly.
    Thank you to everyone who posts competitions and good luck to everyone who enters.
  • BootsMulleryBootsMullery Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Forumite
    Ms_Dee said:
    @BootsMullery since the forum board guides have been changed to forumite, ambassadors, they haven't been able to their usual tasks. 

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6348097/please-bare-with-us-️/p1

If this post does happen to fall into the Game Over section, maybe someone can repost it correctly.
    Yes, I am well aware of this.
    It hasn't been mentioned anywhere that they can't edit posts but it may be so, which is why I am asking.
    It was specifically asked that requests still be made to the Ambassadors and that they would pass on requests to the Forum Team where necessary. The Forum Team were apparently asked to edit this thread but have not done so, so perhaps they need a nudge from the Ambassador that made the request.
    If somebody does not do something, it will not ever just fall into Game Over as, without a Closing Date, it will never automatically become closed.
  • MSE_ForumTeam5MSE_ForumTeam5 Community Admin
    248 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Community Admin
    I have added the closing date 
    Official MSE Forum Team member.
    Please report all problem posts to [email protected]
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Senior Ambassador
    11.5K Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Senior Ambassador
    Edited 🤓. . 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.