11.7K replies 706.8K views

Replies

• BrieBrie Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    C_J said:
    Brie said:
    (off to dig up the patio to deal with the issue once and for all)
    Ha ha! If only I had a patio ......

I love Mr CJ dearly, but sometimes he can he difficult to live with. As can I, from his perspective, I'm sure.  After the best part of 40 years together I accommodate his quirkiness so automatically now - incl which type of spoon is required depending on which dessert it is, yes really, this is A Thing - that last night's criticism caught me offguard. Esp as I thought it unwarranted!

He is lovely 99% of the time though.
    Well if my OH wasn't an only child (does that say a lot??) I might think you had his twin.

Spoons - yup!  Now would like like to talk about fish forks?  And by this I mean using the correct fish forks depending on what fish we are having.  Yes we do have more than one set.  And on the verge of getting another....

You're doing well at 99%.  I'd give mine 89% max.  But then we'll have an absolute fit of giggles together at 3 am for no apparent reason.  And he does sing to me most days.  So maybe I'll just lock him in the shed when he's annoying.  Or or or unplug his sound system!!!   >:) 
    "Never retract, never explain, never apologise; get things done and let them howl.”
  • Tuna pasta bake here, some leftover for lunch tomorrow. I've made the plum crumble I intended to make yesterday, so a pudding on a weekday and with custard!  Living the dream.

Keep Smiling :)
  • JoxJox Forumite
    1.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Spaghetti Bolognese made with quorn, carrots, peppers, was very nice!
  • JILJIL Forumite
    8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Jacket potatoes, with a salad.
    I also made a bean salad with a few tins and bits from the freezer.
    I had tuna and egg, husband had ham and daughter had a fake chicken nugget product.
    Enough left for Wednesday's lunches, I'm well ahead of myself as i did Tuesdays yesterday.
  • SpiesSpies Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Ristorante Mozerella pizza, chips and onion rings. 
    Cumbria, Octopus Agile Incoming/Outgoing + Gas Tracker
    Solar PV (11 * Trina Vertex S 390w - 1.95kW SSE, 2.34kW WSW)
    SolaX X1-Boost 3.6T, 50 degree pitch
    Comissioned 22/11/21 (£1.12/wp)
    My PV Output
  • kerri_gtkerri_gt Forumite
    10.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Heated up some LO pasta with some wilted balsamic spinach and mozzarella tonight. 

OH had tomato soup with a hot cross bun.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• SmooshSmoosh Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Breakfast for dinner: scrambled eggs, toast, hash browns, beans, veggie sausages for me, pigs in blankets for OH. 
  • C_JC_J Forumite
    2.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Tonight it’s pan-fried harissa-spiced chicken breasts with garlicky tender stem broccoli and courgettes.  For pud I’m making a sort of tarte tatin but with sliced bananas in a caramel rum sauce instead of apples.
  • kerri_gtkerri_gt Forumite
    10.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    C_J said:
    Tonight it’s pan-fried harissa-spiced chicken breasts with garlicky tender stem broccoli and courgettes.  For pud I’m making a sort of tarte tatin but with sliced bananas in a caramel rum sauce instead of apples.
    Ohh, what do you make the caramel rum sauce with? Sounds yummy
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• happydenialhappydenial Forumite
    461 Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Last night we had a freezer dive dinner - a cottage pie and beef casserole between 4, padded out with jacket potatoes, baguettes and lots of green veg. 

Tonight, as I am determined to empty the second freezer, I got some mince out to make bolognese, although can guarantee that a takeaway tub full will go back in 😬