Aldermore - Process

in Mortgages & Endowments
802 replies 39.5K views
17577798081

Replies

  • Sp2296Sp2296 Forumite
    8 Posts
    Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    T9OTE said:
    Sp2296 said:
    T9OTE said:
    Hi all just applied via broker to aldmore mortgage at 95% LTV , my main issue is affordability , Broker has been amazing helping us all the way
    Anyone applied recently for a 95% ltv with Aldmore?  

    house viewing 18/12/2021

    Offer accepted 22/12/2021

    Mortgage applied 23/12/2021 

    waiting…..


    Hi im currently going through the process myself 
    valuation gets done first then underwriting 
    30/11 my valuation was done - they requested employer reference , bank statement, proof old loan paid 
    7/12 was due an update turns out they never sent my employer reference , but my ma told me it had been sent so caused a little stress 
    13/12 employer reference etc sent , they requested more info on proof of my deposit
    20/12 they weren’t happy with proof and needed further proof of deposit and more bank statements 
    31/12 now happy with proof of deposit they queried 3 transactions on my bank statements which my response will now be sent on 4/1/

    closing date is the 31st so I hope this is it now , 5 working days turn around from the next day of info being sent

    I had many queries On the 28th and at the end of the day they instructed valuation for this Wednesday, i hope all goes well Wednesday, did your Valuation went well ?


    My valuation was fine and was done almost immediately after my application submitted . My ma told me everything else is fine just the query’s about transactions and hopefully no more requests
  • T9OTET9OTE Forumite
    18 Posts
    10 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Sp2296 said:
    T9OTE said:
    Sp2296 said:
    T9OTE said:
    Hi all just applied via broker to aldmore mortgage at 95% LTV , my main issue is affordability , Broker has been amazing helping us all the way
    Anyone applied recently for a 95% ltv with Aldmore?  

    house viewing 18/12/2021

    Offer accepted 22/12/2021

    Mortgage applied 23/12/2021 

    waiting…..


    Hi im currently going through the process myself 
    valuation gets done first then underwriting 
    30/11 my valuation was done - they requested employer reference , bank statement, proof old loan paid 
    7/12 was due an update turns out they never sent my employer reference , but my ma told me it had been sent so caused a little stress 
    13/12 employer reference etc sent , they requested more info on proof of my deposit
    20/12 they weren’t happy with proof and needed further proof of deposit and more bank statements 
    31/12 now happy with proof of deposit they queried 3 transactions on my bank statements which my response will now be sent on 4/1/

    closing date is the 31st so I hope this is it now , 5 working days turn around from the next day of info being sent

    I had many queries On the 28th and at the end of the day they instructed valuation for this Wednesday, i hope all goes well Wednesday, did your Valuation went well ?


    My valuation was fine and was done almost immediately after my application submitted . My ma told me everything else is fine just the query’s about transactions and hopefully no more requests
    My valuation was done last Wednesday, unfortunately house was down valued, seller agreed to lower the price and now MA adjusted loan amount, so hopefully they will check the application again soon. 
  • Sp2296Sp2296 Forumite
    8 Posts
    Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    @T90TE aw I’m glad the seller has arranged to lower the price , my valuation all matched . I’m hoping there’s nothing else they are going to ask for as they have asked for a lot already , so I’m hopeful this week I should be told everything has been passed I’ve been told the last query is the only thing outstanding although we don’t know if they will query anything else as it’s upto the underwriters discretion 
  • T9OTET9OTE Forumite
    18 Posts
    10 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Sp2296 said:
    @T90TE aw I’m glad the seller has arranged to lower the price , my valuation all matched . I’m hoping there’s nothing else they are going to ask for as they have asked for a lot already , so I’m hopeful this week I should be told everything has been passed I’ve been told the last query is the only thing outstanding although we don’t know if they will query anything else as it’s up to the underwriters discretion 
    I hope yours go well shouldn't be too long for you to get an offer  , my application should go to underwriting soon as they have the valuation and the new house purchase price. 
  • Sp2296Sp2296 Forumite
    8 Posts
    Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Got my mortgage offer through today will be sent via post in 5 working days what a relief !
  • T9OTET9OTE Forumite
    18 Posts
    10 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Sp2296 said:
    Got my mortgage offer through today will be sent via post in 5 working days what a relief !
    That’s amazing, really good news!
    i had a step back as i got a pay rise and they had to re run affordability due to pay rise and new house price ! Hopefully they will not ask anything else otherwise we will go cucu ! 


  • Sp2296Sp2296 Forumite
    8 Posts
    Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Any update ? My mortgage offer came through post today , now time to deal with the solicitors who don’t like to keep you posted I feel
  • T9OTET9OTE Forumite
    18 Posts
    10 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Sp2296 said:
    Any update ? My mortgage offer came through post today , now time to deal with the solicitors who don’t like to keep you posted I feel
    Hi not yet , they just asked for more bank statements today (same ones I sent last year just at the end of December) so not sure at what stage we are in to be honest , also I had to send employer letters stating my pay rise as it will alter my next pay slip.
    How long it took you to be approved after valuation? did they ask more details etc?
    Hope you get a good solicitor as I believe I choose the wrong one 
  • Sp2296Sp2296 Forumite
    8 Posts
    Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    So my valuation was instructed first so took 5 weeks roughly for me mines was done the first week they used the home report as I’m in Scotland , they asked me for loads of information , employer reference bank statements a few times proof of deposit twice and queried statements they seem to take a while. My seller is wanting to move completion to later they have changed this a few times
  • T9OTET9OTE Forumite
    18 Posts
    10 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Sp2296 said:
    So my valuation was instructed first so took 5 weeks roughly for me mines was done the first week they used the home report as I’m in Scotland , they asked me for loads of information , employer reference bank statements a few times proof of deposit twice and queried statements they seem to take a while. My seller is wanting to move completion to later they have changed this a few times
    My offer just arrived , what a releive , my solicitors are now doing legal stuff hopefully moving within next 2 months , hope your seller agrees on a set date for completion.
    I was surprised as they didnt do a credit check on my file , only to my girlfriend. and only soft check 
    will update as i dont have a paper copy yet , broker emailed the offer to me. so waiting for the post man, do we have to sign the paper copy and send it back to lender?
Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest News and Guides