Sky TV retention deals ( post your haggling successes )

in Phones & TV
4.7K replies 873.8K views

Replies

• Alpha_5Alpha_5 Forumite
    124 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    I renewed on chat this morning:
    Signature £14
    Ultimate £6
    Kids £1
    HD £3

Total £24 + £10 admin fee. 18m minimum term. 

Happy with that as I'd been paying £30pm for the same. 
  • I have Sky Q Signature + Cinema @ £27.50. I need to renew my B/band  contract ( currently with EE @ £30 inc anytime calls ), have contacted Sky & been quoted £39 for Signature & B/B Superfast + £12 for Anytime calls ( £7.31 on EE/BT ) + £9 for Cinema = £ 60. Any advice on what else I could push for at £60 price ? Still in Contract on SKY TV until March 2022 but new deal will be new 18month contract.
  • andyfxandyfx Forumite
    6 Posts
    First Post
    Can anyone tell me how I can speak to Sky via live chat? I let my contract cancel last term and renewed via live chat, however unable to find where I can do live chat with them anywhere this time around, other than calling them, texting or facebook messenger.

I've just cancelled the full TV package which I was paying £44 p/m for until the end of the contract. Best they have been able to offer me up until now was £49, but my services were disconnected this morning so hoping this means better deals.
  • Alpha_5Alpha_5 Forumite
    124 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    andyfx said:
    Can anyone tell me how I can speak to Sky via live chat? I let my contract cancel last term and renewed via live chat, however unable to find where I can do live chat with them anywhere this time around, other than calling them, texting or facebook messenger.

I've just cancelled the full TV package which I was paying £44 p/m for until the end of the contract. Best they have been able to offer me up until now was £49, but my services were disconnected this morning so hoping this means better deals.
    I used Sky.com/staywithsky
  • JMAC96587JMAC96587 Forumite
    6 Posts
    First Post
    2 weeks until full turn off- I contacted them by call as had a text and email since my reject the other week 3 quid less offered from last time
    signature- 22
    Netflix-5
    HD-3
    UHD-0
    Sport-8
    Cinema-11
    Multiscreen- 10
    BT-24
    Total- 83- said no, practically told them put a note down saying if you get this price into the 70s ill take it otherwise Virgin Media it is, tedious but they've taken the mick so much i'm determined

• paulst78paulst78 Forumite
    14 Posts
    10 Posts Second Anniversary
    andyfx said:

Try sky.com/comeback10, I got a good deal with that link
  • andyfxandyfx Forumite
    6 Posts
    First Post
    paulst78 said:
    andyfx said:

I tried that way previously but it only allows me to speak to them via text or messenger. Does that seem right?
    14 Posts
    andyfx said:
    paulst78 said:
    andyfx said:

I tried that way previously but it only allows me to speak to them via text or messenger. Does that seem right?
    Yeah, that is right, I spent maybe 2hrs texting back and forth to get my deal
  • andyfxandyfx Forumite
    6 Posts
    First Post
    Looks like the best they will offer me is £49 for the same package I was previously paying £44 for!
    My services have been cancelled for 2 days now. I guess this is the best they will offer me?
    14 Posts
    andyfx said:
    Looks like the best they will offer me is £49 for the same package I was previously paying £44 for!
    My services have been cancelled for 2 days now. I guess this is the best they will offer me?
    Do you have broadband with sky?