My journey to a debt free life

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Debt Free Diaries
5.9K replies 308.5K views

Replies

• PaspaturPaspatur Forumite
    250 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭

Bronchiolitis is almost always caused by a viral infection. In most cases, the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is responsible.

RSV is a very common virus and almost all children are infected with it by the time they're 2 years old.

In older children and adults, RSV may cause a cough or cold, but in young children it can cause bronchiolitis.

One of my grandsons ended up on a ventilator with it as a very young baby.

• milannmilann Forumite
    6.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info Paspatur 👍
  • OnebrokeladyOnebrokelady Forumite
    5.5K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    milann said:
    Thanks for the info Paspatur 👍
    RSV is as above 😊 it's a nasty little virus that usually only comes around in the winter,we usually start seeing cases from about late October but this year we are getting them now and it's more severe, it's probably down to everyone's immune systems not being exposed to so many germs over the last year due to lockdowns and social distancing, it's also very contagious 
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £4,226 Now Owed = £13,391.77
    Emergency Fund = £1000 Xmas savings = £800
    House Fund = £700
  • OnebrokeladyOnebrokelady Forumite
    5.5K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm couldn't log in due to a box popping up asking me to agree to cookies, I've never had to do that before but it wouldn't go away so I couldn't log in 🤷‍♀️

I lost 2.5lbs last week so I'm pleased with that. The only thing I don't like about my meeting is that it's in the evening and I of course have all my clothes on,  I weigh 10st 10lbs at the meeting ,but at home in the morning in my undies I weigh 10st 6lbs. When I get to my target of 9st 10 I will actually be 9st 6 😀 I am happy that I've got down to this because it's the lowest I've managed in a long time. I also met my mum on Saturday and had cake so I'm pleased I was able to have a treat and still lose 😊

I was supposed to be painting today but had to go shopping so did that and then spent the afternoon doing housework. I also got two loads of washing done and almost dry outside.

I received my gas and electric bill today and I'm £51 in credit 🎉

Tomorrow I am going to be at home all day so will be painting as much as possible

Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £4,226 Now Owed = £13,391.77
    Emergency Fund = £1000 Xmas savings = £800
    House Fund = £700
  • Sun_AddictSun_Addict Forumite
    13.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done on the loss 😁 
    Christmas Savings 2021 £608.95/£600
    Emergency Fund £5650/£10,000
    October NSD: 6/15
  • Willowtree222Willowtree222 Forumite
    6.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    That’s a good loss. You don’t have that much to lose so that’s actually quite a big percentage. 
    X
    September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
  • CherryfudgeCherryfudge Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done - a very nice step towards your goal. :)

It's annoying having to factor in time of day and clothing but you will know the extra is 'real'.
    Fashion on the Ration challenge: 39.5 coupons c/f from 2020 + 66 coupons this year. 49 remaining as of 1st October.
    Toiletries used up 1/176.
  • edited 4 August at 1:31PM
    milannmilann Forumite
    6.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 4 August at 1:31PM
    You could always go in your birthday suit 😂😂😂 Well done on the losses 👏👏I didn’t go this morning.
  • CRANKY40CRANKY40 Forumite
    4.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done on your loss. I've seen ladies strip down to their bra on top in an effort to weigh less while I've been in a class. It's not something that I've ever been tempted to do 🤣
  • foxglovesfoxgloves Forumite
    7.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol @CRANKY40.... I've never attended slimming classes, but at home it's defo everything single garment off including earrings & bangles! I need all the help I can get on the scales!
    F
    "Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only the moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake".
    Sir Francis Bacon 1561 - 1626 (Philosopher & statesman)