Fingers crossed for a good loss 🤞
    Christmas Savings 2021 £608.95/£600
    Emergency Fund £5650/£10,000
    November NSD: 10/12
  • Sunshine_girl2Sunshine_girl2 Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    I have just caught up on your diary. I bet you are glad to be off this week with how busy work has been for you. 
    Sorry to hear you weren't 100% on the painter and the one coat. 
    Glad to hear slimming world is going well , the weight you want to lose will be melting away. 
    What plans if any do you have for your week off , apart from painting ? 
    Debt free April 26th 2021

• OnebrokeladyOnebrokelady Forumite
    5.7K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    milann said:
    I only ever tried the 1 coat paint once - never again. It might work if the paint underneath is pristine but I don’t paint pristine walls. It’s a pity the painter didn’t do a better job, but I’m pleased your door handle looks good.
    😂😂Your chickens make me laugh. Rewarding you with an egg for their worms 😂😂
    There’s certainly a big difference in the weather….something in between the 2 would be good.
    I won't be buying it again that's for sure. The wall that was painted is in really good condition, I hate to think what it would look like on a bad wall. The chickens are happy now they've got their warm supply back 😀
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £4,316 Now Owed = £13,301.77
    Emergency Fund = £1000 Xmas savings = £800
    House Fund = £700
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed it is someone who is okay.

I imagine your chickens agreeing to an egg strike unless you get them worms. They’re always so funny with the stories you tell us. 

Hopefully the painting will be finished and look much better. 
    I hear them plotting all the time 😀
    House Fund = £700
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not a fan of one coat paints either. It sounds as if it wasn't his fault if you are finding the other walls are also patchy. And fresh paint always makes the other paintwork look grubby I find! 

Hopefully he can come back and give it another coat and it will look good. 
    The other walls aren't patchy ,I just put the paint on more sparingly so you can still see the colour through. I've bought paint pads and an extendable handle to do it myself this week 😊
    House Fund = £700
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed for a good loss 🤞
    Hope so Sa but to be honest I would be happy with just a LB each week 😊
    House Fund = £700
    5.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have just caught up on your diary. I bet you are glad to be off this week with how busy work has been for you. 
    Sorry to hear you weren't 100% on the painter and the one coat. 
    Glad to hear slimming world is going well , the weight you want to lose will be melting away. 
    What plans if any do you have for your week off , apart from painting ? 
    Hi SG , I've just learned a lesson that's all, don't cut corners and if you want something doing properly do it yourself 😀 
    I'm hoping some weight has come off, I'm only aiming for a pound a week so any extra will be a bonus.
    I haven't got any plans for this holiday except to have a lie in everyday, I still have quite a bit of painting  to do so that will take up time. DD2 is also off so we might go off and do something on one of the days.
    House Fund = £700
  • Willowtree222Willowtree222 Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lb a week is a good loss and will make it more sustainable. In the first week, you usually lose a little more and then it starts to tailor off. I am sure it will be a good loss. 

Sorry work was so busy and that it isn't good at the minute. Not a good sign for our poor NHS if already they are so tired and worn out. Hopefully things will get easier but I don't know how that will happen with everything that is going on at the minute. 

Take care of yourself and enjoy your rest day. 
    x
    September 2017 Debt = £25330

Starting afresh.

You can do anything if you put your mind to it. x
  • milannmilann Forumite
    7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been trying to figure out what RVS virus is……I’ve had an afternoon glass of vino which I’m not use to and am brain dead - so please enlighten me 😉👍
  • milannmilann Forumite
    7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you’re off for the week - make some time to enjoy it as well as painting